Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
single-mode fiber
Dec 30, 2012

iospace posted:

This is why I hate "strength of schedule" when it comes to CFB (college sports in general, really). It's 100% arbitrary and people use it to smug when it comes to their team.

My schedule can beat up your schedule. Also my schedule works at Nintendo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

single-mode fiber
Dec 30, 2012

If they didn't nail UNC, or when Baylor basketball covered up a murder, I have a hard time believing they'll actually hit Baylor the way they should.

single-mode fiber
Dec 30, 2012

the mean lunch lady posted:

Also, it'll always be St. Louis Bread Company to me :colbert:

If I ever see Imo's everywhere in the country like that, I won't know what to think

single-mode fiber
Dec 30, 2012

It's a pretty pedestrian number for someone who's an elite D-1 athlete but I'm guessing stuff like his 40 time and vertical jump is a lot more impressive.

single-mode fiber
Dec 30, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

Nick is barely halfway on that squat.

Also lol spotting in the safety rack.

Kentavius Street posted a 700 on IG and it actually had what appeared to be acceptable depth.

single-mode fiber
Dec 30, 2012

The N is for nowledge

single-mode fiber
Dec 30, 2012

Pakled posted:

I'm hoping we'll get all kinds of alternate audio/commentating options with the upcoming ESPN streaming service.

There have been a lot of internal discussion to this effect for both ESPN and ACC network, option to pick your own video and audio feed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

single-mode fiber
Dec 30, 2012

Komet posted:

Virginia and William & Mary might be close

Must be a reloading year for W&M

• Locked thread