Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

whiteyfats posted:

I was happier that Ohio State lost than Alabama.

One was the cake the other was the icing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Marquis de Pyro posted:

The only person who knows how peanuts work is history's greatest monster, Jimmy Carter.

Charles Schulz

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
It looks like it would be fun in a "the P.E. coach is making us do this stupid poo poo so we might as well have fun with it" type of way.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
That stuff went on at the middle school I went to. But with hockey sticks and broom handles.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
It's 132 credits to graduate here or something like that.

Like 12 of those are electives.

If I can take gently caress off courses for all 12 of those elective credits, that's what I'm likely to do.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Nur_Neerg posted:

Oh god TFF, I touched the poop on a VT message board re: the North Carolina bathroom ban, and now I don't want to leave TFF ever again. It's kind of impressive how much I enjoy VT and all my fellow young alums, and how equally loving awful all of our redneck waste of space wal-mart fans are.

Do they know that the repeal of the ban doesn't actually repeal the part that so many people had an issue with, and effectively made it impossible to repeal for like three years?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Adun posted:

Why the gently caress is Deshaun Watson in Tuscaloosa anyways?

To check on his victims.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Raku posted:

If he makes it three years under Muschamp without becoming trash do you immediately assume he should be the first QB drafted?

No because you would still have no idea what kind of QB he is.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Grittybeard posted:

How many memorable college QBs (past like 1930) have worn a number outside of 1-20?

Idk if you consider him memorable but didn't that qb for Michigan wear #98 or something?

And wasn't flutie #22?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
JACKED UP

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

vyst posted:

Yea but it's Super Bowl champ and Pro Bowler Dilfer

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Has Mr. Irrelevant ever been the best player at his new team's position before this?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Grittybeard posted:

I kind of admire the man. Imagine looking like that, having the record at Arkansas he does, saying things that have the entire nation laughing at how stupid they are....and yet still being so utterly confident in himself. It's really pretty impressive.

Charlie Weis had this type of thing going for him too for a long time.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

big money big clit posted:

They were killing our SoS so we had to drop them and pick up an FCS opponent to fix it.

Congratulations on squeaking out a win over a bad LSU team to earn the right to get embarrassed by Alabama. I'm certain you can ride that momentum to another season of offensive embarrassment and, hell, maybe another SEC championship embarrassment.

Lotta salt in this post.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Why be a long snapper when you can be a coach? Job security until you die no matter how much you suck.

Case in point: Will Muschamp

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

big money big clit posted:

Unfriendly rivalry in my sports?! Well I never!

I'm mad that our stupid, shithead AD gave Florida two home games in a row in exchange for playing at LSU this year in a game that didn't matter in a season that was already pretty much over. I feel better about this only because we've been able to beat Florida at home in recent history and also because even if we beat them we will still lose the west to Alabama, and they will still lose the SEC championship to Alabama, so we're all just trying to polish the same turd anyway.

Lotta salt in his post.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Would you gently caress a shark for a natty?

Makes u think...

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

an adult beverage posted:

Oh my God just everything about Sharkgate is incredible. God bless our little yellow toothed cherub of a coach.

https://twitter.com/vonfegelein/status/860597666253766656

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
i love my shark humping coach but i will start losing patience if our offense is garbage this year

he should have his offense and a lot of players he recruited at this point.

• Locked thread