Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

kayakyakr posted:

My thought: The DB initiates contact on the play as the WR does not run directly at him therefore the wide receiver can do anything he wants.

On the earlier TD pick play, the DB also initiated contact by running down into the TE to try to press and got his rear end blown up for it. That also = not a pick play.

If the DB's are allowed to press off the line, the WR's should be allowed to run their asses over.

If college has the same rule as the NFL, then it's legal for the WR to initiate contact within 1 yard of the LoS, which is why you see so many shallow crossing routes like that at the goalline.

-----------

Also there's a Bama fan currently taking hostages at a credit union on Bear Bryant ave.

One thing I gotta say about college fans is they're way more hardcore then NFL fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bip Roberts posted:

Every engineer school is a beaver or bee though.

The WPI engineers have Gompei the Goat and the RPI engineers have a red hawk I think.

Man was college football sad for me.

Kalli fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Jan 11, 2017

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Dilber posted:

Gettysburg College Bullets.

Our mascot was even worse.

They should try a little harder. Compare that thing to RISD's Scrotie and just weep at your lack of design Gettysburg.

:nws: http://www.risd.edu/about/news/scrotie_responds/

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/joethomas73/status/821181636784099329

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Just as long as we can all agree the hosts from Love it or List it should both be fed through a woodchipper.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I swear every one of those shows where they show off 3 houses, one is always 50 miles from where they stated they wanted to be, one was twice their budget and the last was something close to what they wanted.

The tiny houses people just make me wish they'd lose everything in a recession and end up living out of their cars like they apparently want to.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

News article: http://wkrn.com/2017/02/13/sanduskys-son-arrested-for-child-sexual-assault/

quote:

Pennsylvania State Police began an investigation in November 2016 after a child claimed to have received text messages from Jeffrey Sandusky, including some that asked for naked photographs.

According to state police, Jeffrey Sandusky was dating the child’s mother and had lived in the residence for about five years.

The explicit text messages where shared with the child’s father, who then notified police.

According to the criminal complaint, a second child was also abused dating back to 2013.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

How do you not have a Dauber who handles the prostitutes for your recruits?

• Locked thread