Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
High School but one of the schools I went to were the Spongers. Like the guy that dives and goes and gets sponges from the ocean. We were that guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I sure am glad everyone like Butch Jones or I'd be in such a tizzy

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Rooooooxaaaaaaaaaaanne

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Jokes on everyone, it's Rome, Georgia

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Lol Volunqueers

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yesterday it was mid 50s and sunny here in Chicago!

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I don't know about "like" him but it's definitely hilarious.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Had a question about ESPN and didn't really know where to post it. I'm looking at switching cable/internet providers and found a deal that nets me ESPN/ESPN2 but none of the extra channels, namely SEC Network. If I log into my account in the ESPN app, will I have access to SEC Network and the other channels there?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yeah wow what's the backstory on that

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
There's also the chance the kids just got the cars themselves. When I was in college I was able to get s credit card and a loan for a used car and I had zero credit.

It's amazing what creditors will give a college kid with no credit.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

Don't forget, you get a free t-shirt too!!!

Still have mine! I was dumb as hell for doing that.

Great av btw

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Jesus gently caress he looks terrible. He looks like he has a hangover with the meat sweats. I don't think he could have put any less effort into that either.

I can't imagine being a fan or recruit and seeing that video and being excited about it.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
No he's saying he was so busy recruiting that he ONLY ate 19 gumbos in one week

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Juan Jennings, WR at UT got popped for weed the other day. He was cited for misdemeanor drug possession. Butch hasn't given much, just said they're handling internally but I'm guessing he'll get suspended for a couple games.

This is the guy that caught the hail mary pass in the UGA game.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

LeeMajors posted:

All I see when I watch this is a horrific choking hazard.

That right there is enough to make Atlanta take him in the first round.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Every single time I've eaten at Panera I've gotten sick so it's garbage trash

pretty conclusive if you ask me

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Tennessee WR coach Zach Azzanni has left and taken a WR coach position with the Chicago Bears.

I heard Dallas's WR coach was looking for a job

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

MourningView posted:

He's been really good in Dallas!

Oh really? Maybe if Butch doesn't work out we can look at him for the HC vacancy!

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Tennessee has scheduled a home and home with BYU in 2019 and 2023.

UT is usually pretty good about scheduling OOC schools. (Cal, UCLA, Oregon, Oklahoma in recent memory) but this one is just weird.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Manoueverable posted:

For some reason I've just always really wanted Washington to have a series with Tennessee. I have absolutely no basis for this, I just think it'd be great.

Dubs is A Good Dog and Smokey is A Good Dog. Halftime show is Dubs and Smokey running around playing on the field.

I'm in

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Speaking of Tebow he's joining he Mets today on his first official day of spring training

e: and charges against Juan Jennings for drug possession dismissed.

It was a misdemeanor for pot and he just paid the court charges and had it dismissed.

Joey Freshwater fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Feb 27, 2017

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Speaking of dogs, go post your dogs in this thread to fight it out on who has the best dog on SA: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3811369

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Mike_V posted:

Those look like cutoffs and not jorts to me.

Same thing

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I am terribly sorry to have offended your denim based attire sensibilities

Jean Shorts = jorts, jean short cutoffs = jorts still same thing

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
fat or phat

this is important

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Best game of the year IMO. One of my best friends had a wedding that day and we got to the reception area just after halftime. There wasn't a single person in the reception area, everyone was in the bar area watching the game including bride and groom. It was me, one other Tennessee fan and ~50 Georgia fans.

After the UGA touchdown with like 15 seconds left, a buddy came over to me and said "good game, that was tough". I said that there was still time left on the clock - half jokingly, thinking we could at least get a field goal to tie it. Never could have thought what was about to happen would happen. When it did I just stood there in disbelief waiting for a flag or something to call the TD back.

The guy I went to UT with tackled me - both of us in tuxes. I couldn't quit grinning. The UGA fans were gracious losers and just kept saying they couldn't believe it happened - probably helped that I wasn't an rear end in a top hat about it though.

Joey Freshwater fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Mar 13, 2017

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

This guy had to have used some program to do this, right? If not I can't even begin to figure out how you'd do that to bring it full circle like that.

e: ok good "computing power and manual exploration" so a bit of both

e2: wow further into the comments they figure out they can even get it up to 509 teams

Joey Freshwater fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Mar 13, 2017

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Ha ha yeah that Lane Kiffin guy sure is great. Me? No, I'm not him, but I hear he's great. Like super awesome and handsome. Big penis even. What? Look all I'm saying is I've heard things. Neat guy.

Anyway you want a drink?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Thoguh posted:

March Matness is upon us, come post about wrestling in SAS

Here's the current Intermat top 25 to help you decide if you should care

16. South Dakota State
23. North Dakota State

https://twitter.com/ncaawrestling/status/842171815204028416

I sometimes forget that the Dakotas exist. Leave it to College Wrestling to remind me

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Henchman of Santa posted:

Both Dakotas are represented in the basketball tournament!

But enough about sports I don't watch until the tournament

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

God dammit

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Tennessee just announced that they've scheduled another home and home with Oklahoma for the 2020 (Oklahoma) and 2024 (Tennessee) seasons.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I remember seeing this late last year, I think it was at the Under Armor game, before he'd enrolled. The other kid apparently stole something from him.

Not that that makes it any better, but if nothing has happened to him by now I doubt it will.

Also who are these idiot friends of these kids that post stuff like this online? I have a friend that worked for Clemson and she tutored one of the football players. She would regularly post snapchats and send people pics of them smoking weed.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
This might be a question for the recruiting thread but since it's a current player and a grad transfer I figured I'd ask here -

Shaq Wiggins is a Louisville grad transfer and he's moving to UT. Seems like he was hurt a lot and also transferred to Louisville from UGA after his Freshman season. Anyone know anything more about him? Good enough to be a starter or is he just filler?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

KKKLIP ART posted:

His freshman year at UGA he had flashes of talent including completely blowing up a screen play for candy into a pick six, like he knew the play all. He either was starting or getting heavy reps. Apparently he was a joker on the field and during practice, didn't like Pruitt's all business attitude and left for L'ville with Grantham, who he played for his freshman year. After that I stopped following him, but he did have a lot of potential from what I saw.

I'm sure he'll get along great with noted jokers Butch Jones and Bob Shoop

He'll be dealing with Charleton Warren the most and I have no idea if hes a joker or not

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

the mean lunch lady posted:

What good stuff to do in Nashville on a Thursday or Friday?

See above but go to ACME, they have a pretty sweet rooftop.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

the mean lunch lady posted:

I was planning on it, but is there somewhere that has the best?

Hattie B's is The Place for hot chicken but if you'd rather go somewhere that's a good, nice sit-down dinner spot, Whiskey Kitchen is good and has a good hot chicken plate.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
just lol if you think Bama doesn't have like 4 5*s waiting to step in for the guys who got drafted.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

2nd round pick imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
That's exactly what someone nude and humping a shark would say