Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Neil Armbong posted:

The sperglord at my last job wore jorts every day with white socks and black shoes.

Woof.

Virginity firmly intact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Grittybeard posted:

Are you mistaking Raku of all people for someone who would give a poo poo about Florida?

He also thinks crushing us in 15 will matter in 17.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

an adult beverage posted:

Well UF will probably also be crushed in '17 and that still wouldn't mean Michigan is a Good Team.

I saw we have 16 OL going into spring ball and hope sprang from my pants like an errant morning boner.

Which of course means I'll be on suicide watch when we are down 21 w 5min left in 1Q.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

TheGreyGhost posted:

Yeah, this makes me think of that Florida 40 board from like 2008-9 that had like 4-5 guys below a 4.3 on it when like one of those guys pulled it off at the combine

Surprised Urbz hasn't done something similar at OSU.

That's kind of his thing--besides popping >.800 winning percentages at P5 schools.

Miss you, Urbz. :(

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

:vince:

That poo poo works with the kids though....

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

MourningView posted:

Imagine watching people run around with a goddamn broom between their legs and unironically calling it cool

I have read and enjoyed HP and will really enjoy reading them with my daughter at some point, and I think Live-Action Quidditch is the dumbest goddamn loving thing ever.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

vyst posted:

Yea we all know how this works out.

Usually 500pass ypg.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

vyst posted:

*cough* Appleby *cough*

I was thinking more about our post-UF QB transfers

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Anals of History posted:

For $60+, they loving better be.

Buy Mountain Khakis and wear them for 10 years at a time. That's what I do. They're like 70-80 though, but aren't stretchy dudeyogapants.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

swickles posted:

How is recruiting going Jim?

Whole milk, steaks and statutory sleepovers. What's not to love?

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

swickles posted:

There is an anesthesiologist who will make some residents bag an entire case by hand instead of using a ventilator.

Goddrat.

Closest we have is making a Basic push D50 through a 22g.

Also the most hazing we got in baseball was someone might get BenGay on the nuts for being an rear end in a top hat.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

swickles posted:

How long does that take?

The most baller moment I ever had was getting two 14g in the same forearm. I could have drowned the guy through his arm if I wanted to.

A half hour or so for a half amp. It's pure misery (ask me how I know).

Also that's pretty goddamned impressive w 2 14s in the same arm. I have plenty of subacute pts I could've done so, but about the best I've done is a 14/16 (bilat) or 14/EJ on sick peeps.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

I have no idea what this is from, but I'm sitting at work cackling like a loving idiot over this picture. It's beautiful and terrible and I love it.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

KKKLIP ART posted:

I was going to get a smoker but I also think I kind of want a charcoal grill that can serve double duty so I can smoke some meat, both sexually and otherwise.

Just buy this and google the Minion Method.

https://www.weber.com/US/en/grills/smokey-mountain-cooker-series

I've had mine for almost 10 years and its one of the best purchases I've ever made. Fantastic beast.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

kayakyakr posted:

I used mine once and never again. Couldn't control the heat on that.

I mean it's your money and all but it takes more than one try to get used to any smoker.

It's a little more fickle than smokers 4x it's price, but once I got my routine down I can hold temps for 12+ without issue.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Seriously I'm still in shock you bailed on one of the best sub-1k smokers after one try. It's not a high volume smoker, but for personal use it's amazing. I can do ~30lbs on my 18" without issue.

http://virtualweberbullet.com/fireup2.html

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Duckaerobics posted:

Yea poo poo is hosed right now. In the schools defense though the group is obviously not an official Auburn group, and the school made them remove the war eagle from their slogan.

Auburn was also going to allow noted white supremacist Richard Spencer give a lecture on campus for the low cost of $700 dollars. Thankfully they decided to cancel it out of legitimate safety concerns, but it never should have been a possibility in the first place.

This isn't limited to our wonderful antebellum cosplayers in the SEC West.

There is an actual SC SECESSIONIST PARTY that has been peppering towns and overpasses with confederate flags over the past 6mo or so. It's been...interesting.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

General Dog posted:

I kind of have a hard time being too hard on Mississippi and Alabama celebrating the antebellum South. It was build on an evil foundation, and it's kind of impossible to separate the rest of it from that, but as far as southern culture is concerned, what other history do they have to celebrate? It's kind of like telling Mongolians they can't celebrate Genghis Kahn. Yeah he was evil, but it's kind of all they have.

Oświęcim was nothing before Auschwitz-Birkenau, so we really can't blame them for their SS cosplay

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Sash! posted:

I'd be pretty confused why a bunch of Polish people would want to dress up as the SS in the first place!

I was being facetious, but asian nazi cosplay is a thing and it is weird so nothing would surprise me anymore.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Sash! posted:

At no point should you ever try to figure out what Japan is up to

YOOL 2017 Rules For Living

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Crotch Bat posted:

WVU was guaranteed a spot in the MNC until they choked it away in the last game as a 28 point favorite against a sub-.500 Pitt and Dave Wannstedt. They stomped the poo poo out of a top 5 OU in the bowl game so there was more than a decent argument that they probably could have been champs that year.

I wish we had more seasons like 2007.

Same. 2007 was unreal. Was it 6 weeks that a #2 team lost? And South Carolina was one of them. South Florida, WVU, South Carolina, LSU and others all lost several weeks in a row until LSU and Ohio State returned on the wheel of death to the top 2 spots. It was loving straaaaange.

Also the Rutgers cheerleader thing was loving creepy.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

PostNouveau posted:

https://twitter.com/markb_wsfa/status/854495032384135169

His supporters got chased off campus (literally) by a crowd chanting "S-E-C"

Well, we know he can't take a hit.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

angryrobots posted:

Joanna cheats first, I'm sure of it.

She is insanely hot so I'm sure she's got a billion options.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

I posted this in the wrong thread like an rear end in a top hat, but the point remains:

an ignorant rear end in a top hat posted:

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/gallery/15-breakout-stars-spring-football-stidham-akers-dormady-042517

It's going to hurt watching Will Grier tear it up at WVU.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

the mean lunch lady posted:

I mean Fred Taylor's son already went to Florida

Yeah, I would've assumed Emmitt's kids were done.

I stopped following recruiting as hard, but when Kelvin committed I did a huge double take.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

an adult beverage posted:

I was there at the christening, they carried Zook off the field on their shoulders! I'll never forget :911:

Comeuppance for the Swindle in the Swamp. gently caress you PK Sam.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Neil Armbong posted:

Yeah, the bubble bursting on this is going to be messy.

Jimbo gonna have to pawn a couple skidoos

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

pillsburysoldier posted:

He wants to start an organic jerky company when he retires from coaching

Organic Camo Truck Wraps

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

:vince:

Goddrat

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Wait have you guys never heard "he was nailing them from 70 with leg to spare before the game" like 1000x from announcers before a dude misses a 49-yard attempt because practice is meaningless and you just can't do that under actual game conditions?

I've heard that about a lot of dudes but never saw video. Watched Janikowski hit a few 70yarders with wind during pre Bowden Bowl I drills in 99 or whatever.

But an 81 yarder in pads is goddamned impressive. Wouldn't expect to see it in a game ever, but still. Lots of leg strength.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Crotch Bat posted:

The problem with those is one of us could be on the line and block it. Those things beg to be blocked because they fly so low and then you've turned the ball over at your own 30-40 and are asking for trouble. They're cool in a "last play of the half" situation but rarely anything else.

Oh, no doubt. But a spritely little guy crushing the ball like that with some accuracy after our dogshit special teams for so many years is understandably exciting.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

I'm not sure that it isn't McElwain, but I saw somewhere that it's probably the Jimmy Johns guy that has an actual history of defiling dead animals.

God, I hope it isn't Mac.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

AsInHowe posted:

What the gently caress

http://fortune.com/2015/08/04/jimmy-johns-trophy-hunting/

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

MourningView posted:

Like if you lined up every single college football coach and asked random people who had never watched a game to pick out which one they think probably fucks sharks most of them are definitely picking McElwain first. Dude gives off some strong shark loving vibes

I don't disagree with you. It's totally plausible for him to get hammered on a bunch of pina coladas while offshore and listening to Buffett then dry hump one of his catches.

LeeMajors fucked around with this message at 13:54 on May 8, 2017

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Wait, why are so many people googling 'jerk off instruction,' wtf.

Rub it til it spurts. Rinse, repeat.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

vyst posted:

I love my shark loving coach

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

With all of our scooter related incidents over the years this is A Good Thing.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

the mean lunch lady posted:

he'll die, but his body will keep going from loads of gumbo

He's actually just an animated pile of gumbo at this point, look at that reddish hue

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

all-Rush mixtape posted:

I'm putting even money on Alabama/Florida State at the brand-new Mercedes-Benz Stadium.

For the record, Bama and Ohio State share the title for most College GameDay appearances with 38.

I think UF has hosted more than anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Ehud posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College_GameDay_(football)#Appearances_by_school

maybe before the downturn after Urban left, but now we are 3rd behind Bama and Ohio State

Goddamn it Muschamp.

• Locked thread