Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Joey Freshwater posted:

Apparently ESPN pulled an announcer from the UVA home opener to avoid offending viewers.

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/msespn-pulls-asian-announcer-named-robert-lee-off-uva-game-avoid-offending-idiots/

He's and Asian man named Robert Lee.

Im insanely anti-confederacy glorification and (if true) this is dumb as fuuuuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

iospace posted:

Let me rephrase:

They're going to do bad this year.

wow is your face going to be red when luke del rio is hoisting the giant championship fountain pen or whatever

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

pillsburysoldier posted:

Watching that montage of bad UF passing/catching was fun though

Yeah so LDR is legitimately possibly the starter for Michigan.

Until that bit of news came out, I was optimistic.

The fact that he is even competing is a bad bad sign for Zaire and Franks. Like bad.

Randaconda posted:

Yeah, I root for FSU always, and a variety of other teams, especially huge underdogs. Nobody in conference or those inbreds in Gainesville, though.

Uh, the panhandle is basically southern Alabama.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Randaconda posted:

whatever, jorts

Hey....hey....I don't wear jorts they are loving awful.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Grittybeard posted:

Yeah I was mixing that up with the Scott Frost year which had to be like '97 or 8 right?

e: Oh poo poo I'm confusing Penn State with Michigan. I apologize to Michigan.

Yeah 97 was the weird Nebraska/Michigan split title.

I maintain that there shouldve been 00:01 on the clock for a Leaf hail mary in the Rose Bowl, so the matter isn't really settled. :colbert:

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

I was physically jolted just now remembering that we play Michigan in 6 days and I suddenly got really nervous.

:ohdear:

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Democrazy posted:

Speaking of which, is it weird that I'm hoping that Harvey will cleanse us of that dog cemetery forever?

All the full grode jars will weigh the caskets down. :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Randaconda posted:

I hope they keep feasting on the soft Big 10 schedule and getting dominated in the offseason, like an Ohio State and Penn State.

I'm old enough to remember a 4 seed Ohio St beating Bama and Oregon with their third string QB in the 2015 CFP.

• Locked thread