Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Crotch Bat posted:

Which UNC fans referenced nearly the entire rest of the season until it was clear VT was better in or out of a hurricane.

They could beat georgia tech.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

rhabdo is oveblown as poo poo but nike has been trying to compete with reebok wrt crossfit forever and i guarantee this guy has his L1.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

those pants are pretty amazing tbqh

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

an adult beverage posted:

This is pretty cool, I didn't realize Georgia State was moving into Ted Turner stadium this year:

http://stadium.gsu.edu

Atlanta is now a gatech, gsu, and mls town.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Is he good?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Harbaugh is also now wearing 200 dollar yoga khakis

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lululemons workout shorts are god tier.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Anals of History posted:

For $60+, they loving better be.

free alterations for life, yo.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Which end of the bat

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I gave someone a steroid through an electrically charged pad on their achilles today

was kinda cool.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Is that supposed to be hard

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

TBeats posted:

Do they know that the repeal of the ban doesn't actually repeal the part that so many people had an issue with, and effectively made it impossible to repeal for like three years?

lol there's protests from the left planned this weekend in asheville against the repeal.

It'll probably dissolve into a save the ants sit in or something.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol South Carolina.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

My family knows the guy that paid for at least one of those sets.

His box suite loving rules.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

I was a moron and I prepped for the tailgate like it was a regular season tailgate. I have a lot of leftovers. :rip:

I didn't even watch the game just came home.

This is a failure on the part of your friends, not you.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

AJIAN

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Amy Pole Her posted:

Tuscaloosa completely botched the entire idea of Asian fusion color me surprised

It wouldn't have been so offensive if it had better coordination.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Korranus posted:

There's a place by my house that opened up serving smoked brisket rolls. The brisket was actually halfway decent and would have been a good roll if not for all the mayo :wtc:

9/10 americans will not complain about mayo on anything.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Pakled posted:

poo poo. Well, the Spring game will certainly be interesting without our presumed staring QB.

My girlfriend is upset because of how "great he looked last year" and is really excited for the upcoming season.

My girlfriend is an unrealistic georgia freaking tech fan.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

swickles posted:

That bottom one should say "See a trainer now, you might be dying".

Yeah that guy has rhabdo

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Nuke Raleigh.

Like unc is staring down the death penalty and they think this is a good idea?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

UNC might be big enough in basketball to get their own network, or like a reverse notre fame deal.

Nc state? Uh.....

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

vyst posted:

Not gonna lie, I'm impressed that NC is doubling down hard on this ignorance. Like it takes balls to be an unabashed bigoted administration in TYOOL 2017. Governor should run for President next.

they folded like a lawn chair when they pulled the same "walk, then" to jerry richardson.

Pakled posted:

It won't pass cause they elected a Democrat as governor with repealing HB2 as the main plank on his platform, this bill is just said unabashed bigots flailing helplessly.

which he of course didn't do.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

JesustheDarkLord posted:

You forgot to put quotation marks around barbecue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1CFmuWfwFY

as far as NC - 12, it's actually a good one

quote:

It was drawn in 1992 as one of two minority-majority districts, designed to give African-American voters (who comprised 22% of the state's population at the time) the chance to elect a representative of their choice; Section 2 of the Voting Rights Act prohibited the dilution of voting power of minorities by distributing them among districts so that they could never elect candidates of their choice.[2]

But yeah the feds need to come in and set NC straight.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

kayakyakr posted:

I mean, I guess? But that's also a form of Gerrymandering wherein members of a single party are all grouped together within the same district so as to keep them from affecting the vote in a different district. It's how you can make one ultra-strong blue district and a whole bunch of steady red districts.

Yeah but I'm willing to accept a weird looking district that's racially inclusive instead of the exact opposite.

People are talking about App State joining the ACC if this happens which lol

I mean they'd compete in football but they play basketball in a highschool gym.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

KKKLIP ART posted:

Interesting that I can find a "white student union" for Georgia State but not UGA, unless the Klan is going to claim that since they were formed just up the road and all.

All those oppressed suburban white kids that couldn't get into UGA BECAUSE OF THE BLACKS GETTING PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Pakled posted:

God, imagine being a white supremacist living in downtown Atlanta. That must be hell, all those black people existing around you.

lol imagine the only bar you can go to is hand in hand

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

all-Rush mixtape posted:

What I'm saying is that the people who wave confederate flags around don't celebrate those things as much since, you know, white people didn't invent them.

There's a straight line from miles Davis to dirt road anthem.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Crotch Bat posted:

No idea why Gendo never pumped the brakes on whatever goons were doing that.
Probably busy taking notes.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

App state.

They got on a bus and nearly beat Tennessee this year.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

im the guy whiffing on a sucker elbow to the face and eating poo poo then running

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

If you're gonna get delusional about an SECE team this year it's gotta be Georgia. Eason, 2nd-year coach effect, permanent SECW opponent they yearly own despite being on-paper equal at best.

yeah maybe they can beat georgia tech this year.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Declan MacManus posted:

feel like you're looking past vandy and app state

lol i didn't realize uga scheduled app

what the gently caress were they thinking

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Henchman of Santa posted:

Wait, Vandals are an ethnic group?

like, 2000 years ago yeah.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

quite a custom title there

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Declan MacManus posted:

Oh the best part?

UGA is paying them $1 million for the privilege

Well that's kind of typical. Small schools use that to pay for their programs, and big schools use it to buy a win before conference season starts.

But app state are giant killers. They nearly beat Tennessee last season.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

KKKLIP ART posted:

UGA Signee Dante Demerys was arrested for beating up his girlfriend last night after UGA's spring game. I hope Kirby Smart decides to do the right thing in this situation. No chance of he said she said, there were a few witnesses, so dude did it.

Welcome to FAU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

I still don't understand how you can give kids rhabdo and keep your job as an S&C coach. And now it's happened twice in 6 years with big programs.

lots of snake bites?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lamentable dustman posted:

ESPN owes the ACC something dumb like an extra 100 million a year if there is no TV channel by 2019

They already have a studio in Charlotte for ESPN U to piggy back off of

it closed yesterday too :laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Uga had one player drafted.

West Georgia had two.

• Locked thread