Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Oh poo poo Nike comin in with the spice just right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Jack Del Huevos posted:

Yes he does. I was hoping I missed a hot take.

Earlier in December when they playoff rankings were announced he called Clemson a "fraud."

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
All yall mad about Jesus stuff and I'm over here full of the Holy Spirit dancin' like

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Wow, Cowherd actually responded like a sensible human being.

quote:

All I can say to Dabo Swinney is, you’re a hell of a coach, you made college football better," Cowherd said. "You gave me gave me four-and-a-half hours – the game was a tad long – but four-and-a-half hours of great entertainment. And your players showed such great character in the most crucial moments. I couldn’t be happier for Clemson.

Now I'm angry that he's eating crow in a rational manner!

rear end in a top hat :argh:

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Besides, this is more akin to the flat spin that killed Goose in Top Gun

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

LeeMajors posted:

The ACC isn't taken as seriously in football as it deserves because since 91 (or whenever FSU joined) we had a run of Thad Busby and Peter Warrick just cumming on everyone's face simultaneously.

Then, just when they were poised to become the mega-conference with the addition of Miami and VT, Miami and FSU fell off the map and Wake won the loving conference with Riley loving Skinner.

The ACC was the best conference this year for sure, but goddamned if they didn't spent 2+ decades undermining their future reputation.

BC also joined and Matt Ryan came on everyone's faces...

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
If Minnesota can be a damned gopher then by god Amherst can be a hamster

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Thoguh posted:

Colorado School of Mines are the "Orediggers" and their mascot is a bucking rear end.

It's pretty great

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Apparently back stage at the AFCA awards last night, Rick Neuheisel noticed Harbaugh wearing a blue suit. He jokingly asked Harbaugh where his khakis were. Harbaugh stated, "I'm wearing my blue khakis."

Harbaugh thinks all slacks are khakis.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Ny strip is the best cut of steak.

Also if you're given a serrated knife to cut your steak you done hosed up im your restaurant choice son

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Gonna be a good off-season yall

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

KKKLIP ART posted:

So this is shamelessly copied from Reddit, but we have had a full on 128 team circle of suck his season:

Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judah and his brethren; and Judah begat Perez and Zerah of Tamar; and Perez begat Hezron; and Hezron begat Ram; and Ram begat Amminadab; and Amminadab begat Nahshon; and Nahshon begat Salmon; and Salmon begat Boaz of Rahab; and Boaz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse; and Jesse begat David the king.

And David begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Uriah; and Solomon begat Rehoboam; and Rehoboam begat Abijah; and Abijah begat Asa; and Asa begat Jehoshaphat; and Jehoshaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Uzziah; and Uzziah begat Jotham; and Jotham begat Ahaz; and Ahaz begat Hezekiah; and Hezekiah begat Manasseh; and Manasseh begat Amon; and Amon begat Josiah; and Josiah begat Jechoniah and his brethren, at the time of the carrying away to Babylon.

And after the carrying away to Babylon, Jechoniah begat Shealtiel; and Shealtiel begat Zerubbabel; and Zerubbabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor; and Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud; and Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

So all the generations from Abraham unto David are fourteen generations; and from David unto the [k]carrying away to Babylon fourteen generations; and from the [l]carrying away to Babylon unto the Christ fourteen generations.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

all-Rush mixtape posted:

Finally, a crime in Waco that doesn't involve Baylor!

Or the FBI.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Speaking of bad shows AND bbq, Pit Masters is loving bullshit and I wouldn't let those casuals cook me a burger.

Also it feels really weird to have Finebaum on your side...

https://twitter.com/267mims/status/822169647978074112

Scarf fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Jan 19, 2017

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
I think one of my first posts in TFF got me probated for RIVALS DOT COM and I'm pretty sure it was MV who carried it out.

goonspeed :patriot:

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

pillsburysoldier posted:

Every board I post on is in an unsettling, dark, last-night-on-earth, glad-to-have-met-y'all mood

Hm

These are indeed dark days. For we are devoid of college football for 8 months.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Warbird posted:

Sorry, it has to be a Clemson poster for at least a year.

Yo.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

whiteyfats posted:

It'd be nice to live somewhere that isn't 97 degrees with 99% humidity everyday.

One of the main reasons I moved away from South Carolina...

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

got any sevens posted:

Gj dude, changing diapers really isnt too bad apart from the smell, it's best to just do it asap to get rid of the stink, dont even argue about turns or anything.

He's a TFF regular... he's used to a never ending stream of poo poo coming from a bunch of screaming children.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

MourningView posted:

The Mixon thing was really really really bad and gross but on the whole Brent was a great play by play guy and I am beyond delighted that he's retiring to literally get drunk in Vegas and run a sports book

Agreedo.

And let's not forget him fawning over AJ McCarron's gf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hg7CxBdJHk

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
https://twitter.com/DeshaunWatson4/status/826600981777510404

This kid should be going mid 1st round...

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

DJExile posted:

hahaha that's what i wondered too

Also yo Scarf and you other clemson folks: be good to my tiny cousin Noah Dehond. He's pumped as hell about signing there.

That's awesome! He'll love it, it's a pretty awesome place. I can't even imagine the thrill of playing there.

Also, how does he feel about public baptisms?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Oh god, now that Peyton is gone, Papa has a new apprentice. He's sinking his doughy fingers into Deshaun...

https://twitter.com/DeshaunWatson4/status/827640331818696705

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
drat does this bring back memories (of getting crushed by BC)

https://twitter.com/woodywhitehurst/status/828060379163000832

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
There's a coaching job open you say?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

AsInHowe posted:

Look at this rad cat

WE NEED MORE DAAAAWGS! NOT KITTY-CATS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EChnZTJicw

related: Congrats to Coastal Carolina making the leap to FBS.

Scarf fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Feb 10, 2017

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Henchman of Santa posted:

How on earth does the state of South Carolina have two chicken teams?

Because chicken is delicious, dammit.

Also thank you YouTubes for following up that CCU presser with more insane coach pressers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoMmbUmKN0E

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
I had a buddy in college who was super weird and he'd do stuff like that on purpose, just to "see people's reactions."

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

kayakyakr posted:

what does mine say about me? Cause... it's pretty short :o

Check out this nerd.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Depression is a relentless mother fucker. Doesn't care how old you are. Doesn't care how good your job is. Take care of yourselves.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
I love our vid dept. And Deon Cain.

https://twitter.com/ClemsonFB/status/834570096504926209

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
I don't know what "Throw dem pizza lunchables on tha field" means but I'm all for it.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

I guess the good news for ND is that I see a solid 4 wins again this season.

edit: wait, one of those is a bye week... disregard.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Do you count Legion tho? Cuz...

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Clemson unveiled the 4 new tombstones from this past season today. The NCG one is great and all, but I think the OSU one is the first skunked tombstone.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

tactlessbastard posted:

Considering VT's performance against verified bad team Arkansas, you can't brag about that one.

I honestly think it should be road wins against top 10... but it's any road win against a ranked opponent.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Nur_Neerg posted:

Is it just non-home games? VT-Clemson certainly wasn't an away game for y'all.

Yeah, that's another point of contention. They say any "road game," in order to include bowl games and ACC/NCG championships.

I mean yeah, Orlando is closer to Clemson than Blacksburg, but it's an 8hr drive vs. a 10hr drive.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

tactlessbastard posted:

You can't have Good Christian Dabo right after a contract with Satan. You've got to have a palatte cleanser first. I can suggest a coach that knows how to Run The Dang Bawl, Pawl.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

PostNouveau posted:

Haha, Texas Tech's practice facility caught fire.

Kliff took off his shirt? :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Clemson offers 2019 QB, Bo Nix. Solid name 5/7.

• Locked thread