Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I think everyone can agree the reffing was absolutely atrocious last night. There were times bama's OL flat out tackled defensive players from behind without a holding call. There was blatant pass interference non-call that had Dabo losing his poo poo on the sideline to a ref for a few minutes as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

DJExile posted:

mods pls change this thread title to "A&M is rear end my dude"

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

agreed gently caress aggy

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

DJExile posted:

oh are we posting good Mike Leach videos ITT?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OjVslts0sI

"Yeah I kindof felt the same way at the end of that game" :lol:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

kayakyakr posted:

One of Tech's inside receivers has quit as well, but his is more of a medical retirement.

Retirement, eh? I wonder what type of benefits package he gets with his pension.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

kayakyakr posted:

Gets to keep his scholarship and also the function of his knees?

That's really cool that he gets to keep his scholarship, but I really wish schools actually took care of "student" athletes.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

pillsburysoldier posted:

Ole miss seems bored

FSU spring game roster for all like 5 fellow noles itt
http://seminoles.com/fls/32900/2017SpringGameRoster.pdf

I was a moron and I prepped for the tailgate like it was a regular season tailgate. I have a lot of leftovers. :rip:

I didn't even watch the game just came home.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

FizFashizzle posted:

This is a failure on the part of your friends, not you.

I was trying to sell food, not tailgate for the game myself. I took a huge chunk of the excess to a party after, though.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Craig K posted:

U of A Response to the Creation of 'White Student Union' Facebook ...
https://news.uark.edu/.../u-of-a-response-to-the-creation-of-white-student-union-faceb...
Nov 24, 2015 - 24, University of Arkansas administrators became aware of a Facebook page identified as “University of Arkansas White Student Union.

:chloe:

In 2015 there was a bunch of facebook pages that popped up for 30ish universities before the various colleges got them quietly taken down. FSU had a wsu facebook page with the logo pop up during the same period and it's gone now.

What was going on at Auburn is people handing out flyers and poo poo on campus. As far as I know the other ones haven't gotten that far.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

A sooner is a cheater from the very onset.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

the mean lunch lady posted:

I totally forgot he coached Tech

To be fair, i think Techsans wish they could forget it too.

Does the school still call people that? 15 years seems like forever ago.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

The Feds tried that once

It did not work

Not to go too far off the sovcit rails, but the fires weren't at all set by the feds. The davidians rigged the place to blow and locked people inside. Koresh was a sick motherfucker.

Edit: Ruby Ridge was 100% fed fuckup. Waco was on the loonies in charge.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

kayakyakr posted:

Things Texas Tech needs to Fix:

Run Defense
Pass Defense
Option Defense
Turnover Defense
2 Minute Defense
15 Minute Defense
Scoring Defense
Total Defense

In other words, Tech's defense sucks.

This has been pretty much the story since Spike, though, iirc.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Grittybeard posted:

Holy poo poo I had no idea Lincoln Riley was only 33 years old.

He was the quarterback for my residence hall flag football team at tech. Lived down the hall from me. We absolutely wrecked shop and won the residence hall league although we lost in the overall flag football playoffs. I still have the INTRAMURAL CHAMPION shirt. We convinced him that he could walk onto the team and the rest is history.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

kayakyakr posted:

Well, it'll be your fault if OU continues to beat down TTU for the next decade under Riley. All your fault. (not really your fault)

See the real trouble is, I want him to succeed but at the same time hate OU. I also can't talk relentless poo poo to family members anymore now when BIG GAME BOB chokes another away.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I dreamed it in my head!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The issue isn't what he makes, but how. He's selling his likeness on youtube and the only people allowed to profit from that is the NCAA.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

Lincoln Riley getting the band back together. Ruffin McNeill to OU as Assistant HC/Co-DL coach

Does Ruffin still look like Grimace or has he lost some weight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Looks like he has slimmed down a ton. RIP fat ruffin

• Locked thread