Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joke_explainer

*spitting vinaigrette-covered lettuce out of his mouth onto his smock* disgusting, ugh, disgusting, what is this, sour, acidic, why! *unscrews bottle of pepsi, sprinkles liberal amount over salad* this is what you want in a salad dressing. sweet... fizzy... that's what you want, you understand? Mmm. *takes swig of pepsi*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

ramsey takes a bite of the dish: "This mackerel is RAW!!! *music* Narrator: "The chefs disappoint yet again. Will they serve dinner on time?... Stay tuned." *commercial break* Narrator: "Chef Ramsey critiques the contestant's food", "This mackerel is RAW!! IT'S LIKE IT JUST HOPPED INTO MY FISHING BOAT!! IF YOU ELECTROCUTED THIS MACKEREL IT WOULD HOP AROUND! Which, to be perfectly honest with you, IS GOOD. This is the sashimi challenge. If you cooked your fish, that would have been a major misstep. Good job. Excellent work."

joke_explainer

Narrator: Contestant George couldn't find flat noodles for lasagna in the pantry, but with only 15 minutes left in the lasagna challenge, he made a desperate improvisation: Flat wooden shavings from the kitchen counter.

*tense music* Chef Ramsey sampling dish: "You're telling me... you couldn't find noodles... so you made noodles from wood chips? You're feeding me wood chips right now? A total moron..." *knife clinks the plate, music comes to a beat, close-up of tense chef's face. "Is the opposite of what you are. Because I love it. Innovative. High-fiber. Truly delicious. That's the kind of never give up attitude that will take you far in the culinary world." *splinters and sawdust fly as he continues to chow down*

joke_explainer

Nosfereefer posted:

"the secret of the perfect steak? ketchup. just smear that all over it, until there's nothing left but savoury, ketchupy flavour"

well, you mean ketchup and pepsi, of course? though I understand leaving it off, we don't say 'the perfect steak and the seasoning on the steak'

• Locked thread