Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

"drat."

"Damndamndamn."

"This steak is so rare I don't think you even cooked it"

"Ya I thought John Dory was a man too"

"Yo RZA, yo razor, hit me with the major disappointment over the consistency of this flan"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

Our new Constitution is now established, and has an appearance that promises permanency; but in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and that you are going to royally h*ck up this beef wellington what don't you understand about letting it rest

social vegan

Four score and seven years ago is when you should have started cooking this tripe it's bloody rubbah

social vegan

drat, damndamndamn. The roast looked so good too. Not an ounce of Mountain Dew, though? drat. Looks like you did the don't.

social vegan

FutonForensic posted:

Gordon sees oysters for the first time. "What--what are these?! They're RAW!"

The server timidly responds, "Mr. Ramsey that's how they're pre--"

"RAAAW! RAAAAAAW! RAAAAAAA--" Gordon's scream is the last sound everyone on Earth hears, and then, quiet

*gordon laps up water from the finger bowl with his tongue*

*everyone around him nervously follows suit*

social vegan

Director: Cut, alright everyone take 5

Gordon Ramsey: *rushes off set, hiding behind a curtain. Pulls a handful of Kraft Dinner with cut up hot dogs and ketchup out of the inside pocket of his blazer. He crams the handful of noodles into his mouth, but doesn't chew, instead letting it sit on his tongue. Tears stream from his eye, a grin pulling wide at his face.*

Director: Alright alright back to work everyone

Gordon: *spits KD on the floor, looks at it longingly and returns to the scene*

social vegan

looks more like beef well-i'm-done to me good day

social vegan

gordon ramsey's friend: heh nice, I've heard about this, the steam in the dishwasher is warm enough to cook the salmon you put inside

gordon: *slaps back of friend's head* what are you talking about I'm just washing the salmon you nonce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

gordon ramsey's hand trembles lightly as he nervously slides a knife through the single rolo I heated up in the microwave and plated with endive and a couple pecans. The tink of his knife tip hits the plate, the music crescendos, we wait for the commercial to end, frozen in the moment, as gordon drags his knife across the plate, separating the halves of the rolo, the warm caramel inside oozes onto the plate, several grown men begin crying on set

• Locked thread