Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, will I eat this disgusting over-cooked sea bass slams fist down onto fish smooshing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
"Would you like a warm towel Mr Ramsey Sir"
"I'll need it after that shoddy meal... wait this towel is soaked... in warm Pepsi. You sir have bested me"
*Performs seppuku using a Pepsi bottle, blood and Pepsi congealing on the floor together*
"sputter Use... my blood...cough as the ultimate... jus"
*Ramsey fades out, finally finding perfect bliss*

• Locked thread