Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Hey this season is actually good. The first had the promise of a good story but had a "Network Sci Fi show perpetually on the chopping block" feel to it, I really like everything they've done this season so far. Bowman's partner getting iced was totally unexpected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Is Kate not allowed to fire the nanny for some reason?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I remember she was given to them when Bowman got his new job, but not tjat she was a spy

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Yeah that was a pretty slow episode that didn't really feel as great as the others, I do enjoy the new scenes at the start of each episode that go beyond LA though

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I really like this show and the raid scene was really well done

I'm hoping that Burke turns out to be a deep inside man for a resistance cell, that's at least where my mind went to after executing a bunch of prisoners and then grabbing Bowman during the interrogation, distracting him for just enough time for Frankie to kill herself

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I think I made it through 1.5 episodes of that show, I bowed out even before the aliens showed up, which from the posts above it sounds like they did

I'll have to wiki it to see how it ended, maybe

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Just caught the last episode, I really thought they were heading towards Charlie murdering the tutor and being confused why it was wrong, but I guess they're done highlighting how much his year on the wrong side of the wall affected him.

I still really like this show, though.

Are the aliens using weaponized gravity to smash things?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I have no idea how they're going to plot their way out of Will being burned, but I'm still leaning towards Burke being a very deep insider. Unless things really explode and we move away from the city and into other parts of the US.

My theory, unoriginal as it is, is that the Hosts are future humans who have retreated into the past to create colonies in the "wasteland" portions of the US.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Well I haven't felt the need to screen cap things from a show in a long time, but I did watching the latest episode:

Hynek score? Like a Hynek Scale?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

That doctor is in really good shape, the soldier is dumb but both physically and emotionally stable, and O'Brien is a mess emotionally

I'm sure they don't mean anything and are just random set design stuff, I guess we might see O'Brien

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Just caught up with the last couple episodes, really enjoyed that theatre scene! This show has great action sequences

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm assuming that Will and Broussard are going to be going for a fun adventure beyond the wall to find the cell

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

counterfeitsaint posted:

The shootouts are really cool, especially the one take clearing of the house, but they really feel out of place in the low budget cable tv alien drama. Either way I like this dumb show and I'm glad for season 3.

Considering the hardon they have for the ALIENS=NAZIS thing, I'm not really looking forward to all the concentration camps they'll no doubt come across outside the colony though.

I think that the moon is where they send people, I'm interested in seeing whatever it is the Hosts are doing outside the walls

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Well, aside from the first scene, things felt like they were just wrapping up all the loose ends

I knew Computer Girl was going to buy it :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Yeah I thought about going back and pausing that scene, but decided against it. This was a good season, that finale was a bit lackluster

• Locked thread