Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
a friend moved away and gave me his old cobalt flux hard pad so ive been playing a ton of ddr and falling back in love with it. its so nice not having to worry about the pad sliding around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

big favorite

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

yeah theres some new one coming out that's pressure sensitive so you can do like, sound voltex slides or something with it?? i forget what it's called but it looks weird

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

im still stomping too. i can clear some stuff on heavy now

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

i do

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

this year i finally managed to beat every stage in ujl with cool. there were 3 i just couldnt do it on as a kid. big gaming achievement for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

i played thru parappa remastered when it came out and they hosed it up so bad. its just the psp version but in 4k, they didnt even change the credits, and they did something to the timing to try and adjust for input lag but they just ruined it. i tried for hours to get to cool on cheap cheap's stage, not even maintain it just activate it. near the end i had my ps4 hooked up to my lagless monitor with the psp and ps1 version running alongside and every so often id go back and do it on the old versions to make sure i wasnt going insane and i'd always get it in one try

ujl is mostly fine. thats the best one to me, its not as strict as parappa 1 and it's not forgiving to the point where you cant lose like in parappa 2

• Locked thread