Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
Tone Sphere is a great rhythm game for iOS and I can't recommend it enough. It is a few bucks but it has been supported with new releases for years, and the level design is great. Strikes a really nice balance of being difficult while still conveying a lot of personality for each song. I like it a lot more than any Rayark game I've played.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

NickRoweFillea posted:

I think my stuff is in the attic at my parents. I should go get it. Is the new rock band worthwhile?

I can't tell if they made any real improvements but it's still got the insane library and it's not worse...I'll do the drums at a friends house every few months and it feels just right

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

just got this in the mail, im excited

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
tone sphere is super good, and the value is crazy too. I bought it for two bucks years ago and they're still pushing free updates.

• Locked thread