Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Guitar Hero 2/Rock Band is how I met a lot of my friends IRL. I'll always have a soft spot for those. I went over to another teacher's house last week and played Rock Band 3 for hours and it was a blast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

trying to jack off posted:

its crazy to think there was a time where almost every house had plastic instruments in it

Good times. Playing Message in a Bottle with my buddies, and then eating some delicious food my mom made.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

rediscover posted:

I still got all my guitar hero/rock band gear in my garage.. the thought of the possiblity of a impromptu jam sesh with the boys keeps me at ease

I think my stuff is in the attic at my parents. I should go get it. Is the new rock band worthwhile?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Thinking of all the cool songs there are to play on Rock Band....

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

It turned out to be a kickstarter :ughh: maybe the game will come out in 3 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

• Locked thread