Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Are there any worthwhile rhythm games I can play on an Android Tablet? I didn't think much about music games on a tablet until I stumbled on osu!droid a few days ago and now I have the urge to play something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Tarranon posted:

tone sphere is super good, and the value is crazy too. I bought it for two bucks years ago and they're still pushing free updates.

Nice, thanks. I've downloaded a number of Android rhythm games but Tone Sphere distracted me from all the rest. Also, holy poo poo Astra Walkthrough is so loving fun and I'm bitter that I can't 5 star it.

• Locked thread