Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock was my jam in middle school. three Megadeth songs in one GH game was extremely win to 14 year old me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

In Training posted:

The stuff they did to the new guitar hero looks kinda neat, with the live playlists that you just drop in/out of. But again I dont think I can handle another generation of plastic instruments. the one series that could get me to pick up a new peripheral would be a DJ Hero 3 release.

i watched a video of GH Live and it looks like they took all the color away and it made me sad :eng99:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

elf help book posted:

I have the ability to enjoy multiple games

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

its crazy to think there was a time where almost every house had plastic instruments in it

still have my guitars in my basement. broke them out recently w/ a friend and had a blast.

• Locked thread