Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

blorpy posted:

thats true, i recant my position to just being really enamored by iidx

Tryin to break into lvl 12s and I'm convinced more than ever that a difficulty re-rating is in order. Like keep 1-11 but break 12 out into 12-15 or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

blorpy posted:

theres already not that many 12s, youd just end up with folders with like 30 songs in them.

ive beat 8 or 9 of them now. i dont mind the difficulty weirdness so much, i just wish there were more.

it's just demoralizing to get like an AA on Steel Edge or Ninja Is Dead and be like "gently caress yeah gonna try another 12" and fail out with a C or D because you picked some kaiden level poo poo and wouldn't have known unless you visit 3rd party song ranking sites

although this seems p cool to try http://iidx.megane-moe.com/kaidencalendar/

• Locked thread