Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I want to get the Theaterhythm games eventually- have they ever gone on sale? eShop sales are so rare...

If you're ok buying carts the sequels been in a buy 1 get 1 deal at best buy a few times. Also you don't need the first game, the second one has almost everything from the first one included

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Robot Randy posted:

dj hero had some really good mixes, p much all the songs in 2 sucked rear end but i still go back and listen to a lot of the stuff from 1

I heard they scratched the sequel.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Skylark posted:

I got rhythm heaven megamix for 3ds recently and I love it... The rhythm heaven game for wii was one of my favorite games of all time.

Mega mix is unbelievably good. There were like three different points where I thought I was at the end and it just kept going and going

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I always lol when they put the can out

• Locked thread