Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which do you not like?
threading my brows
Bleaching butthole
electrolysis on my dick
Contouring makeup
Blood bath
Semen scrub
Blow out after blow out
Shoulder pads
Hair extensions
Teeth whitening
Manis and pedis
Good posture
Waxing everywhere
Capsaicin for plumper lips
Color contacts
longer lashes
Lipsuctional surggies
Deodie everyday!?!?!
Shapening girdle
Heeled shoes
Encrusted codpiece attachment
Shaving my neck line
Styling my tuft of chest hair
Impressive plume of feathers
perfect skin
View Results

• Locked thread
Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I'm just so tired of all these impossible beauty standards that society is making me keep up with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Agreed. Part of why I left society.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I'm sorry about your weird, non-standard genital configuration, OP.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
i like women who aren't fat

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Jesus Christ posted:

if you aint slightly marbled, you aint getting gargled

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme

Jesus Christ posted:

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I can't pretend to know what it's like to be a young woman looking at photoshopped pictures of Katy Perry and wondering why my boobs are so weird, but I don't really see the problem with advertisements and other media showing unattainable standards.

In a very sad way, these things are what passes as art these days. Surely most women of the era didn't look like the Venus de Milo, who looked like you took a skinned lady and filled her with oranges, but I'm sure there were those who tried their damnedest.

I look at it like I do haute couture fashion shows: it's not what you're gonna see strutting down the aisle at Walmart, but instead a fantasy of what you'd see in a dream or another planet where everyone has no pores.

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
Sounds like y'all aren't trying hard enough.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

criscodisco posted:

I can't pretend to know what it's like to be a young woman looking at photoshopped pictures of Katy Perry and wondering why my boobs are so weird, but I don't really see the problem with advertisements and other media showing unattainable standards.

In a very sad way, these things are what passes as art these days. Surely most women of the era didn't look like the Venus de Milo, who looked like you took a skinned lady and filled her with oranges, but I'm sure there were those who tried their damnedest.

I look at it like I do haute couture fashion shows: it's not what you're gonna see strutting down the aisle at Walmart, but instead a fantasy of what you'd see in a dream or another planet where everyone has no pores.

it's like higher quality filming only drove people to be even more self-conscious instead of more accepting. Now the hole has gotten deeper, much like my belly button everytime i descended into a self depressive hole and eat donut holes. i envy no one, and wish for peace

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
i think beauty standards are good it separates who i talk to versus who i dont

with that said see ya op

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Incitatus posted:

Sounds like y'all aren't trying hard enough.

Are you on the awful app? I made a rare comprehensive list regarding the things I do to be looking hella good. That doesn't mean I don't like my sweatpants daysin full makeup

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I dunno. I never had a problem keeping up.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

im a man who makes lots of money but i am just gross as hell folks

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

BeefThief posted:

im a man who makes lots of money but i am just gross as hell folks

Same, but very little money.

ChickenWyngz
Apr 3, 2015

Got them WMD's! Got that Pandemic!
I spend most of my income on chasing fashion trends and plastic surgery so I'll be one of the beautiful people as long as possible :smuggo:

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I only like women who aren't fat

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
I'm about to start my friday night jalapeno pore opening routine, it's fiery but the results :discourse:`

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

various cheeses posted:

I only like women who aren't fat

Somewhere, a Keg feels it's needed on the forums...

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
these beauty standards are making me thirsty

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

glowstick party tonight posted:

these beauty standards are making me thirsty

Is that a Junior Mint reference?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I tried to shave my chest once but I forgot I was out of razors so I just used lighter fluid instead.

It hurt less than I thought it would.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Seizure Meat posted:

I tried to shave my chest once but I forgot I was out of razors so I just used lighter fluid instead.

It hurt less than I thought it would.

i think I'm remembering reading that the lead singer of Bloodhound Gang Jimmy Pop used to burn hairs off his stomach to help him write songs

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I hate the impossible beauty standard of being an inforgraphic.

Every day somebody 'asks' me, "Eww, why don't you have easy to comprehend statistic that validate my worldview?" Your world view is poo poo! Shiiiit!

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
I wants tits and arse that don't squish in me hands and a box that'll grip what I pushes.

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
Sorry, wrong thread.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Lonos Oboe posted:

I wants tits and arse that don't squish in me hands and a box that'll grip what I pushes.

a pint of ale for the shakespearean here plz

Vakal
May 11, 2008
At least for women you just have to be skinny to get 90% of the way there. Easy enough to do that by just not eating and smoking cigarettes instead.

For guys you need to be tall, muscular, hairless, tanned, full head of hair, chiseled jaw, and a huge dick. Those all cost money and require lots of effort.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Why is there no option for "women"?

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Keg posted:

Why is there no option for "women"?

obvious choice is blood bath

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I can never have the smooth flat genitals or red sports car that Ken doll has :(

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I can never have the smooth flat genitals or red sports car that Ken doll has :(

geez, brag much about your good relationship with your dad?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Hardawn posted:

geez, brag much about your good relationship with your dad?

You know, our relationship ain't bad. I enjoyed our SCUBA trips in The Bahamas, Andros Island; we ate conch fritters everyday.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I love any woman that can navigate my pubis mons to find my micro penis

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Hardawn posted:

I'm about to start my friday night jalapeno pore opening routine, it's fiery but the results :discourse:`

Ideally you want to try to open more than a single pore, though

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

ElectricSheep posted:

Ideally you want to try to open more than a single pore, though

don't plural shame me, its a slow process that i do pore by pore via microscope and mini-applicator. it was a stressful week

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Do you think the ancient greeks ran around all self conscious because of idealized representations of the human form in their art? Like, some greek dude suffered from suicidal depression because, no matter what, his dick would never be as tiny as the ones on the statues.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Tricky D posted:

Do you think the ancient greeks ran around all self conscious because of idealized representations of the human form in their art? Like, some greek dude suffered from suicidal depression because, no matter what, his dick would never be as tiny as the ones on the statues.

Yes.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
i think the greeks made their wifes stay inside the house so i'm thinking it was more like the face is whatever but the body naturally could be looking good back then

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Tricky D posted:

Alcibiades went around Athens breaking the dongs off statues and kept them all in his closet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

Im 15% bf right now and im almost invisible to women

In my workout pics im below 12% and lifting 6 days a week. Lately at least 15% and 3 days a week if lucky. The results are interesting to say the least:

Before leaned out
- single moms openly hit on me in front of their kids
- girls invent reasons to talk to me or keep talking to me in case i will ask them out
- old women that literally give no fks touch my arms, stare at my butt til i notice on purpose, tell me to my face im sexy
- young girls constantly playing the lookyloo eye fk game back and forth
- attention from gay men over 9000
- have had people of other ethnicities ask if im a famous model or celebrity (dat der hot white guys kinda look the same if youre not white thing)

Right now
- cashier at starbucks wont even look me in the eyes while she takes my order (doesnt want me to try to ask her out)
- have been on dates with legit 4/10s that want me to buy dinner, wait for sex weeks when i woulda clapped right away before
- last couple of times went out with my wingman my standard is 10+ cold approaches. No pulls some of the girls were nice and we chatted, but none really were flirty or expressed interest

My genetics cause me to hold fat in the face easily. I look good with my shirt off, but not epic, and my face looks like a chipmunk.

You guys will assume i made this thread to vent or cry. I didnt. Im still getting laid here or there and ill be below 12% in a couple months again. I made this thread because you guys really need to understand what a huge determinant bodyfat percentage is for physical attractiveness. This is set in stone for most people. The people with higher bf that look good are the outliers - they are people that could have been a model if they werent fat, or chit a very small percentage of people just carry fat very well. Anyway my hope is one person will read this and think about cutting weight today and changing their life.

How I lose weight:
Walk 1 hour a day 5x a week
Throw away half my meal when im eating and realize im full or that only the crap is left on my plate i shouldnt eat
Lots of water and small snacks like a yogurt

12% bf or less and lifting 6x a week will get you the look you desire imo for having girls notice you

• Locked thread