Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

So WERE ALL GONNA DIE

Death is certain

but Maybe u dont wanna die! Maybe u got some real plans for poo poo. Maybe you can get past our anime president's nuclear discharge enough to live. But you're a goddamn goon, what chance do you actually have to survive and thrive? NONE!

but with a quick read of this soon to be MEGATHREAD, you might survive!

[Work In Progress:]

Topics to discuss:

1. Basics of Survival
2. Basics of Psychology
3. Equipment
4. Techniques
5. Urine Filtration Systems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

reserved

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Mormons have the best supplies

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i figured i'd post now just incase the nukes come and update it as i survive!

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Im just gonna shoot my neighbor and take his supplies. Seems like a good plan.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I am not good at the roguelike "Cataclysm: DDA." I am going to die immediately unless you list your survival tips!

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Baloogan posted:

Mormons have the best supplies

kill them and take their food + wives, because you loving know those freaky fuckers are gonna marry like five times the moment the bombs drop

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Weeping Wound posted:

I am not good at the roguelike "Cataclysm: DDA." I am going to die immediately unless you list your survival tips!

stay away from the moose

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
i think we need trump in here to tells us about the uses of urine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
liquor is important for survival. do not pack weed. you will not need it. you will not smoke it. maga.

• Locked thread