Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

me: hey baby did you hear that donald trump is putting a bunch of woefully inexperienced advisers in key national security roles?
her: no
me: well he is. not only that but he is creating a widening gap of trust in the media so people who want to be informed have less viable avenues such than ever before.
her: really
me: yeah
her: thats scary
me: yeah. well have a good one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
Ooh baby, is it me or is the world about to end? Come here and let daddy make you feel safe and warm.

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

listen, if you find a Democrat that’s for cutting taxes, cutting spending $10? I’ll give you a warm kiss

• Locked thread