Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

your rear end is the perfect cum target! :discourse:

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

LadyAmbien posted:

I cannot stop laughing at "jack off fun for a bad daddy."

If you can't handle me at my bad daddy, you don't deserve me at my jack off fun

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Spit dripping down my rear end crack would drive me crazy too, it'd be like waterboarding for my butthole.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

King Vidiot posted:

waterboarding for my butthole.

Dick Cheney just got his first erection in at least a decade.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet
Reading that transcript I'd pictured Dov Charney looking like Rick Perry that time he wore his doofy glasses, until I actually GIS'd him and discovered he looks more like an extremely unkempt Tony Shaloub. Would not.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

King Vidiot posted:

Spit dripping down my rear end crack would drive me crazy too, it'd be like waterboarding for my butthole.

I first imagined she was just spitting on his rear end with him on his hands and knees and couldn't remember ever hearing of that being a thing.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Dr Cheeto posted:

Please stop loving your cats

Bro I'm just pranking them

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

King Vidiot posted:

waterboarding for my butthole.

This here is a good forum name incidentally

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
American Apparel ads are part of the normalization of pedophilia.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Pick posted:

American Apparel ads are part of the normalization of pedophilia.

In what way?

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Pick posted:

American Apparel ads are part of the normalization of pedophilia.

They're a lot of things, including kinda creepy, but I don't see what's pedophillic about 20-something grown women wearing leg warmers. Unless it's just the Dov Charney connection.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I'm sure it's going to be a variation on they look young or are skinny and small boobs or smth

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I dunno that girl in the ad could pass for pretty drat young.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

LadyAmbien posted:

I cannot stop laughing at "jack off fun for a bad daddy."

Pretty sure that was the title of the megathread made when that photo was released

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
'Jack off fun for bad daddy' is the kind of thing that would be a title for a 13 second clip in the Related Videos of a third rate tube site

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

'Jack off fun for bad daddy' is the kind of thing that would be a title for a 13 second clip in the Related Videos of a third rate tube site

That, or an email spam subject line for a malware infested Thai porn site.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

gentle pete posted:

If you can't handle me at my bad daddy, you don't deserve me at my jack off fun

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!
Oh no, now where will rich college kids buy clothes close to campus?

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

TheKennedys posted:

Reading that transcript I'd pictured Dov Charney looking like Rick Perry that time he wore his doofy glasses, until I actually GIS'd him and discovered he looks more like an extremely unkempt Tony Shaloub. Would not.

Pick posted:

American Apparel ads are part of the normalization of pedophilia.

He looks like a muppet version of woody allen

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

rocket_man38 posted:

Oh no, now where will rich college kids buy clothes close to campus?

Hmm... I do feel like i remember there being an American Apparel like... right across the street from UT. Lol.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

butterbar posted:

He looks like a muppet version of woody allen

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
I like American Apparel plain shirts and hoodies. I'm wearing one of the hoodies now that's kinda falling apart but I've had it forever. I did get a brand new shirt once that had a hem that fell apart like immediately I guess I could have gotten it replaced but I couldn't go to little five at the time without spending at least $100 so I sewed it back up and I still wear it sometimes but I mostly go for American Giant stuff now.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

gentle pete posted:

If you can't handle me at my bad daddy, you don't deserve me at my jack off fun

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

pants in my pants posted:

I like American Apparel plain shirts and hoodies. I'm wearing one of the hoodies now that's kinda falling apart but I've had it forever. I did get a brand new shirt once that had a hem that fell apart like immediately I guess I could have gotten it replaced but I couldn't go to little five at the time without spending at least $100 so I sewed it back up and I still wear it sometimes but I mostly go for American Giant stuff now.

Their blended-whatever-fabric t shirts were comfortable as hell, but they were designed to get really loose and threadbare after several washings and since I'm not a frail model-thin fuckboi they looked really gross on me and I had to throw them out.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

gentle pete posted:

If you can't handle me at my bad daddy, you don't deserve me at my jack off fun

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

gentle pete posted:

If you can't handle me at my bad daddy, you don't deserve me at my jack off fun

I want this on a shirt.

Also:

quote:

Subject: Grooming- Females

Hi everyone,

Please keep in mind that American Apparel is a retailer that celebrates natural beauty. We encourage employees to feel comfortable in their natural skin and natural state. This aesthetic is a part of the company image; as we do not photoshop our advertisements and our models appear in their natural state, it's important that this image is cohesive in the stores.

a) Makeup is to be kept to a minimal- please take this very seriously. Liquid eyeliner, pencil eyeliner and eyeshadow are advised against; mascara must look very natural (ie. should not be clumpy or a color that does not compliment your skin and haircolor). Blush must not be overdone- should not have glitter or sparkles. Liquid foundation is prohibited (undereye concealer is understandable if it looks natural- ie. not clumpy or caked on, must match your skin tone). Please do not use a shiny gloss on your lips; any lipcolor must be subtle.
b) Eyebrows must not be overplucked. Full eyebrows are very much encouraged. Please do not dye your eyebrows a different color.
c) We encourage long, healthy, natural hair, so please be advised of the following:
-Hair must be kept your natural color.
-Blow-drying hair excessively could cause heat damage, so this is advised against.
-"Bangs" or "fringe" are advised against. It is not part of the direction we're moving in.
d) Jewelry must not be distracting. Please do not wear accessories with another brand's logo on it- this includes watches. No gauges whatsoever. One earring per ear is encouraged. Earrings, necklaces, watches, bracelets, etc. must be simple and tasteful. Please E-mail me or work@americanapparel.net with a photo if you have any questions about a specific piece of jewelry you'd like to wear in the store.

Below are photo examples of staff from around the world as well as photos I've extracted from the website. Managers should circulate these photos and the suggestions I've made to their staff. Please let me know if you have any questions. You can call or E-mail me anytime.

Katherine