Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

but secretly, I'd like to live in the dumpster across the street. sure, it's $2500/mo, two months down, but at least it has wi-fi access to the McDonald's next door

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

sounds like cities in the obama age am i rite hooo *airhorn*

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
wise choice, that way u can survive when the bombs go off like Indianapolis Jones

best of luck in the post-post-trump america try not to get owned by the mutant deplorables who seek to pickle u in their own pisss

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
New York is pretty poo poo, I agree OP!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
hello what can I afford for $5,000 a month in SF

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

logikv9 posted:

a pup tent on the sidewalk

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

logikv9 posted:

take amphatamines and modifinal to stay up all werkweek long coding away then get urself 5150'd on friday nite and crash in a state mental health facility until its back to the grind. keep up the routine and after a couple years u will be ready for ur starter studio apartment in the tenderloin

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

tried to dig a hole. took a while, but eight hours and two broken fingers later, I have a hovel. unfortunately, someone noticed and served me a citation that I'm squatting on commercially-zoned property. now I have to play $1200/mo to live in the hole.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
I pay >$1200/mo to live in a 600sqft apt, I don't even live in a "major" city.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i dont think these $$ are worth anything in the trump age?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
California switched to elonbux

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
id rant and rage about housing prices in vancouver
but im working too hard to afford
my hovel in vancovuer