Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart of Darkness
Dec 2, 2016
Can we start a C-Spam book thread? I've always liked books.

Right now, I'm reading Do It Anyway, by Courtney Martin. It's a book about activism!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im reading a penthouser

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

I just read Poorly Made In China.

It was pretty good, an insiders perspective on the shady poo poo Chinese manufacturers do.

Also Command and Control is always a reccomend read if you have any interest in nuclear weapons.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I still haven't finished The Clothes Have No Emperor because it's a tome, but dann if it isn't a primer for what's to come

Fart of Darkness
Dec 2, 2016

Weeping Wound posted:

I still haven't finished The Clothes Have No Emperor because it's a tome, but dann if it isn't a primer for what's to come

This looks really interesting! Is it like a coffee table version of the Perlstein books?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Fart of Darkness posted:

This looks really interesting! Is it like a coffee table version of the Perlstein books?

I'm a lamewad and got the e-book, but I'd assume the hardback to be badass though

• Locked thread