Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what is the most communist animal?
the musk ox
FIRE ANT (spicy boy)
the canadian mallard
other (please explain in you're post)
View Results

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

so in lots of comics, communism is drawn as some sort of bear, which i have a lot of issues with. if anything, i believe that bears are quite libertaritan:

- bears live solitary lives, independent of government handouts
- bears gorge themselves well past the need of being full. bears should only eat what they need to survive until the next day, imo. think about how many squirrels and eagles that could be fed from a single bear's weekly pre-hibernation ration. we should redistribute the wealth of food, imo.
- bearers (male bears, female bears are called bearettes) will eat younger bears if they are not their own. this is very self-centered. many libertarians (ie. the one libertarian i know) are part of the childfree movement? coincidence? i think not.

it is because of these reasons that i believe that we need a new animal to accurately represent communism. here are my suggestions:

THE MUSK OX
the musk ox (not to be confused with mollusks, which are very closely related) are strong and live in herds. they are very handsome and have enough self-sufficiency to live on their own, but yet fend for other musk oxen when those libertarian bears come to seize their capital (of meat). musk oxen are very thick headed and can slam into each objects with their skulls at many times more force than a bear can. for this reason, the musk ox is tailor-made for internet arguments, which is the only place i've ever seen communists in the wild

THE FIRE ANT (spicy boy)
while all ants are fine examples of the community and harmony that a communist society can bring, i feel like the spicy boy deserves special recognition. while other ants seem comfortable leeching off of the bougeroisie's picnics, the spicy boys will take it for their own. they literally seize the means of production for themselves and inject the anger of the working class directly into those that oppose them. they are also red, which is a very communist color, and also very cool and strong. my favorite color is green, but i happen to like red a lot too. what is your favorite shade of red? for the purposes of this thread, my favorite red is a very stalinist shade of red

THE CANADIAN MALLARD
while normally i would not recognize such a small and effeminate bird, canadian mallards have made this list mostly because of how weak and effeminate they are. canadian mallards may brag about being strong and independent, but are actually quite weak and frail. the average canadian mallard, as far as i can tell, likes to watch his or her significant other get sex done to by some kind of larger bird. we know this in the world of mammals as "cuckolding" or "cucking" for short, but the canadian mallard has this behavior so ingrained into their dna they simply know this as "how sex is done". the canadian mallard who, on average, believes themselves to be conservative, has been cucked so repeatedly and so thoroughly that they have wrapped their way around the "horseshoe theory" so many times that they happen to be communists for the purposes of this thread

please vote for the poll and let's talk about the most communist animal. i feel for the revolution to finally happen, we need to decide on a new animal that isn't such a randian piece of poo poo as the bear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

well groomed fur?
boutique clothing?
facial hair that is unkempt due to a fashion statement as opposed to necessity?

i'm sorry, but this squirrel will be first against the wall. after the bears, of course

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i vote musk ox because yuour description is exactly how i try to post (which stink like one!)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Business Gorillas posted:

well groomed fur?
boutique clothing?
facial hair that is unkempt due to a fashion statement as opposed to necessity?

i'm sorry, but this squirrel will be first against the wall. after the bears, of course

Sir im afraid ur vision is ...augmented...

• Locked thread