Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
"the worst anything ever"

sup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
One time lowtax liked a tweet i made

FluffieDuckie

hi chewbecca! we usually have new posters just stop by the lurker must post thread to say hello.

i'm sorry he called you that. the worst thing ever seems like it would be like maybe a big plate of chocolate cake and no milk. that would be the worst thing ever

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Piso Mojado

i would do just about anything just for lowtax to aknowledge my posting presence

Lowtax

by Skyl3lazer
Hi I love everybody in this life

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

pogi

Hi

Chewbecca

Lowtax posted:

Make me a mod again please

Chewbecca

Make BYOB great again

Historical Wizards

:love:

joke_explainer

i hope everybody learned a lesson tonight about how they are important and recognized even if they don't feel it sometimes, alternatively, if you are frequently getting mentioned in killer tweets, maybe being humble is good too, i don't know... lots of lessons...

Mariana Horchata

Lowtax posted:

Keep us safe Lowtax :ohdear:

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

lowtax has personally made fun of me a couple times 8) you jelly?

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Lowtax posted:

Life is good, life is chill.. life is BYOB!

Good luck with forum upgrade fuckery upgrade swap things, or atleast being extremely violent to the slaves you got running it if they slip up.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i dont think lowtax has ever insulted me. thx for reading and god bless.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Darkman Fanpage
lowtax is not aware of my existence but he will know my name and rue the day he ever crossed me

Rushi

by Smythe

Lowtax posted:

Hi Lowtax thanks for being really funny since I was a teenager. Your twitter is really funny I don't have an account but I check in.

I'm really jealous about Notch calling you a bad word.

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe

Chewbecca posted:

sup

also jealous Lowtax called you this

----------------

vanisher

Lowtax posted:

Pretty sure the new forums are going to be modeled after BYOB based off this latest intel

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

MrWillsauce

hey lowtax tell us a joke funny man

FluffieDuckie

Lowtax posted:

hi lowtax! thanks for stopping by. the op doesn't seem like the worst thing ever. i'm pretty sure it was that chocolate cake thing i was talking about

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

MrWillsauce

i'd eat a chocolate cake bareback no milk hardcore style and i'd love it :shrug:

can't say the same thing about op

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

yeah, that chocolate cake thing is hosed up.

Chewbecca

Rushi posted:

also jealous Lowtax called you this

Not gonna lie, they were truly halcyon days

Scaly Haylie

what if it was a carob cake

treasure bear

lowtax spoke to me on the telephone but when i went to check the telephone cord (always do this) it was unplugged

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Lowtax posted:

hell, same

----------------

Plebian Parasite

I once got an audit from the IRS saying I owed 3 thousand dollars in back taxes but I realized all too quickly it was just a prank from lowtax. Haha, no way am I getting owned by tthe 'Taxman'.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Chewbecca posted:

sup

hi new friend! you seem nice and have a good av; do you have any cool pets or hobbies?

Lowtax posted:

hi we like you too, you are a good dude

Lizard Wizard posted:

what if it was a carob cake

NOOOOOO carob is just-okay.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Plebian Parasite posted:

I once got an audit from the IRS saying I owed 3 thousand dollars in back taxes but I realized all too quickly it was just a prank from lowtax. Haha, no way am I getting owned by tthe 'Taxman'.

Probably his evil brother Hightax.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Rushi posted:

Hi Lowtax thanks for being really funny since I was a teenager. Your twitter is really funny I don't have an account but I check in.

I'm really jealous about Notch calling you a bad word.

:yeah: :same: :agreed:

lowtax made me realize how sad and angry of a person Notch is despite being a billionaire with enough money for a life time

i wonder if notche is sad and angry all the time bc there is a giant chocolate cake in his house

but no milk to go with it no milk [shakes head solemnly]

google THIS

FluffieDuckie posted:

the worst thing ever seems like it would be like maybe a big plate of chocolate cake and no milk. that would be the worst thing ever

wow op, sorry you had to see the dark side of byob so quickly. we're normally not this edgy.

Status_Surge

I need ya, Surge. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.

Chewbecca posted:

sup

I wish Lowtax would call me that, you're a very lucky goon OP and im jealous

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
lowtax calls me...

often :grin:

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

treasure bear posted:

lowtax spoke to me on the telephone but when i went to check the telephone cord (always do this) it was unplugged

the comedy forums are coming from inside the house!

Bloodyshinta1

FluffieDuckie posted:

hi chewbecca! we usually have new posters just stop by the lurker must post thread to say hello.

i'm sorry he called you that. the worst thing ever seems like it would be like maybe a big plate of chocolate cake and no milk. that would be the worst thing ever

replace the chocolate with dog poo poo and that's chewbecca (according to lowtax)

Twerkteam Pizza

Lowtax posted:

FluffieDuckie posted:

we usually have new posters just stop by the lurker must post thread to say hello.

Ace of Baes

Lowtax posted:

But do you gently caress?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
*touches thread* L... Lowtax was... here?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

lowtax played overwatch with me once. i was pretty bad at it and apologized a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

if you feed a cow some chocolate cake that's how you get chocolate milk

• Locked thread