Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i think it was james a garfield

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Squizzle posted:

i think it was james a garfield

I have it on good authority that Mr. Donald Juniper Trump was cursed by a goblin mage, but not a wizard per se~!

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Does Garfield hate Mondays because President James Garfield died on Monday, September 19, 1881, after being shot several weeks earlier?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

blamegame posted:

Does Garfield hate Mondays because President James Garfield died on Monday, September 19, 1881, after being shot several weeks earlier?

politifacts rates this: true

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
lol if u arent staying up everynite working on ur sorcery cause what u gonna do when 2k17 comes for U just lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Mariana Horchata posted:

lol if u arent staying up everynite working on ur sorcery cause what u gonna do when 2k17 comes for U just lol

Welcome death with open arms

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lol if you don't await the sweet release of death

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

blamegame posted:

no i think he hates mondays becuz he is a lazy cat (lol laughing just thinking about it).

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mariana Horchata posted:

i will provide quality divination services for $15 a reading you poor doomed fucks

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Jose posted:

Lol if you don't await the sweet release of death

lol if you don't challenge death to a fistfight 24/7

gently caress death

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

Darkman Fanpage posted:

no i think he hates mondays becuz he is a lazy cat (lol laughing just thinking about it).

But cats don't have jobs to go to. Monday is no different from any other day for them. It doesn't make any sense!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

zeal posted:

i will provide quality divination services for $15 a reading you poor doomed fucks

I'm a California psychic bitch there ain't a fkn thing u can teach me about divination (even tho I just do it to pay the bills - Chaos Magick and enchantment are more my thing) and I say that with peace and love... 💃🌮☪️

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 16:59 on Jan 15, 2017

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i cant decide if i shld major as a sorcerer or warlock

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

p simple do u like blood & how much do u like blood

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Caithness posted:

But cats don't have jobs to go to. Monday is no different from any other day for them. It doesn't make any sense!
Their owners might have a job.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

trump has been cursed to be eternally successful, but every time he has success something good happens to a mexican

a strategic game of judgement ensues. will trump risk it? will he risk barron's risky open-heart surgery going well in return for jose menendez finding a job?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mormonpartyboat posted:

Mariana Horchata- Casts Spell: Nahal's Reckless Dweomer
Mariana Horchata- Wild Surge: Donald Trump becomes President of the United States

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

crossposting from the LBJ thread, but there's an anecdote about him being confronted by a wizard and then laughing at the wizard's tiny dick, causing the wizard to flee in a pall of smoke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Mariana Horchata posted:

Mariana Horchata- Casts Spell: Nahal's Reckless Dweomer
Mariana Horchata- Wild Surge: Donald Trump becomes President of the United States

:popeye:

• Locked thread