Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Totally Reasonable
Jan 8, 2008

aaag mirrors

I did the sodium citrate + beer trick with some feta and sun dried tomatoes on wheat sourdough. No pics because too good. It's basically a vanishing grilled cheese sandwich.

Feta needs about 10% more citrate than something more naturally melty, but the funk covers the added acidity well, and the sourdough + tomato hides the remainder.

Someone please make this with a respirator on so you can take pics before it magically disappears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Totally Reasonable
Jan 8, 2008

aaag mirrors

Puff pastry dough and deep fry. :getin:

Totally Reasonable
Jan 8, 2008

aaag mirrors

I like this poached egg. Is that the stir and drop method? It looks so dynamic.

Totally Reasonable
Jan 8, 2008

aaag mirrors

I was going to get out the DSLR but then I ate the rice.

Totally Reasonable
Jan 8, 2008

aaag mirrors

I had some pizza dough, but didn't want pizza. These are cheesy onion rolls with dill & chives. pardon the phone pic

I used 2 of those to make a really life-changing tri-tip sandwich.

e: and by life-changing, i mean i should probably see a cardiologist

Totally Reasonable fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Aug 22, 2019

Totally Reasonable
Jan 8, 2008

aaag mirrors

pepperoni be upon cheese?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Totally Reasonable
Jan 8, 2008

aaag mirrors

blixa posted:

I really need a better serving vessel. Made a Cobb salad.

you may need one, but i don't think you're gonna get one. that one owns