Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bartlebee
Nov 5, 2008

angor posted:

Spaghetti Arrabiata

That is beautifully sauced. I've just recently been trying to do the "reserve pasta water" and finish it in that properly. Changes the game after years of dumping overcooked pasta into cold, jarred sauce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bartlebee
Nov 5, 2008

kittenmittons posted:

Roasted beets, orange, goat cheese, sour cream, mint, ground cacao nibs and pistachios

Buckwheat blini, sour cream, smoked salmon, salmon roe, dill, cucumber

Beautiful.

bartlebee
Nov 5, 2008

ZombieCrew posted:

Crinkle cut fries are the loving devil. I like fries. I like curly fries. I like shoe string fries, but hate crinkle cut fries. I know it might not make sense, but gently caress those fries.

Strange because I also usually hate crinkle cut fries but those look delicious.

bartlebee
Nov 5, 2008

The Midniter posted:

Bacon, lettuce, onion, avocado, tomato (BLOAT) with mayo and pickled hot pepper spread on toasted hearty white bread.

Goddamn. Just goddamn.

bartlebee
Nov 5, 2008

Liquid Communism posted:

I was having a lovely night last night, so I threw myself into pie.

Sweet cherries with blackstrap rum, brandy, cinnamon, clove, and ginger. Scratch crust.

Great looking pies.

bartlebee
Nov 5, 2008
I will post pictures tomorrow but we made fresh pasta cacio e pepe and oh my God this is incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bartlebee
Nov 5, 2008

Tev posted:

Never heard of ribeye cap before, but this turned out stupendously. Never finished anything on the grill this beautiful before either. Apologies for the hasty picture, I was already like halfway through eating it, I could barely stop myself...it tore apart with just my fingers.

It does look beautiful. But treat yourself and let that bad boy rest so your beef juices stay in the beef and don't end up on cutting board! Would still devour.