Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
There was voter fraud! It is riiiiiiiiiiiigged. Obummer the Conquerer rigged this and he isnt even a legitimate president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
how democrats are acting now :twisted:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

mannerup posted:

but with more guns

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
i will make a huge stink to anyone who will listen but i am secretly relieved i get to complain for another 4-8 years

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

hillary has a piss tape?!!?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
NO PEACEFUL TRANSITION
#DisruptJ20: Call for a bold mobilization against the inauguration of Hillary Clinton on January 20, 2017

On Friday, January 20, 2017, Hillary Clinton will be inaugurated as President of the United States. We call on all people of good conscience to join in disrupting the ceremonies. If Clinton is to be inaugurated at all, let it happen behind closed doors, showing the true face of the security state Clinton will preside over. It must be made clear to the whole world that the vast majority of people in the United States do not support her presidency or consent to her rule.

Clinton’s success confirms the bankruptcy of representative democracy. Rather than using the democratic process as an alibi for inaction, we must show that no election could legitimize her agenda. Neither the Republicans nor any other political party or politician will save us—they just offer a weaker version of the same thing. If there is going to be positive change in this society, we have to make it ourselves, together, through direct action.

From day one, the Clinton presidency will be a disaster. #DisruptJ20 will be the start of the resistance. We must take to the streets and protest, blockade, disrupt, intervene, sit in, walk out, rise up, and make more noise and good trouble than the establishment can bear. The parade must be stopped. We must delegitimize Clinton and all she represents. It’s time to defend ourselves, our loved ones, and the world that sustains us as if our lives depend on it—because they do.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
We cant pass this law, it isnt fiscal responsible

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

mannerup posted:

https://twitter.com/dril/status/473265809079693312?lang=en

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
I'm not disagreeing with you that that's how it would have gone, but surely you must realize that given the way things shook out, there's no possible version of this thread that doesn't look whiny and pathetic.

• Locked thread