Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
I finally find some photos of me, and the Shoot Yourself thread is borked. Too old and gone to archives? All I got from my Control Panel was "You do not have permission".

Anyways, have some shots of me looking at squirrels. Taken by my GF but on my camera so they ended up in the LR folder I felt like editing today.
Cottage 2015 56 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
Cottage 2015 62 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

torgeaux posted:

Yup, closed, that's why I started a new one.
Cool. By coincidence that means I can fill up the first page with me being ridiculously, stereotypically Canadian. :canada:

My GF (now fiance) had just finished knitting a sweater for me, and took some pictures to show on the various knitting-related websites she's involved with. Now she can do that, more than a year later!
Cottage 2015 101 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
Cottage 2015 103 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
Cottage 2015 113 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
Cottage 2015 115 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

DJExile posted:

that is a fuckin' rad stove my dude

also congrats :cheers:
Thanks!
And it is a pretty good stove, it keeps that cottage toasty very well if you feed it a mixture of birch, maple, pine, spruce, and previously-furniture-and/or-the-old-deck and remember to clean out the accumulated nails and hinges and other metal parts that come off of the wood my uncle is obsessive about collecting.

Shellman posted:

Can play duck hunt AND beat Mike Tyson in punch out on that thing.
Confirmed. Well, not beat Mike Tyson, but you can absolutely hook up a NES to that little guy and it will work. We did that once, many many years ago, with the NES borrowed from a neighbour.

My uncle watches Coronation Street on it when he and my aunt are up there. It gets one channel, poorly, but he's an addict.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
Nobody else - besides torgeaux, the OP - is posting any photos of themselves, so I'm going to keep turning this into the ExecuDork Visits His Family Cottage Show.
Here's me taking apart a chicken.
Cottage 2015 124 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
Cottage 2015 131 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
Cottage 2015 134 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

• Locked thread