Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
can't omelette without eggs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Baloogan posted:

he killed a bunch of people

Baloogan posted:

deep state isn't interested in destroying the global order and reforging civilization in fire
they just interested in weird never ending foreign wars :shrug:

[thinking emoji]

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

you want millions of people to die so humanity can experience ideological development

millions of people died to create the new soviet man

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Baloogan posted:

And where is the new soviet man now?

the soviet union changed the world

we are all the new soviet man

the project needs more work

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

no he just wants millions of people to die

incorrect

he wants the current order to be destroyed because he sees it as a barrier to the opening of a new frontier

Yinlock posted:

also stalin was kind of a giant rear end in a top hat

yes

so what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
stalin failed to include my ukrainian-american ancestors in the holodomor and i will never forgive him for this oversight which lead to the pain of my existence

• Locked thread