Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lastgirl posted:

*brings out corkboard*

*taps on this picture*

Moby.

Electronic super star, well known for songs like Porcelain. :eng101:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJWlBfo5Oj0

Now, Porcelain is a ceramic that can be made for multiple functions such as...

*strings up to this image*

*taps twice on it*

a toilet bowl.

Don't get lost, stay with me here. And what do you do with toilet bowls?

You pee into them

And you may ask yourself, what does pee have to do with what's going on?

Well pee is slang for piss, and the Russians have a tape on piss.

*taps 3 times and circles on this image*

Now you may ask yourself on what?

They have it on Trump, and Trump loves pee, drinks it practically every day.

Behold, Trump holding a flute of pee all sophisticatedly.

Moby, famous for songs like Porcelain, knows Trump is being blackmailed by the Russians because of a pee tape, a thing Moby would know about because you pee into toilet bowls!!! :byodood:

*sips piss* hmm yes, I think you're onto something here

oh and ed balls I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Yinlock posted:

i feel like just shrugging and going "lol nothing matters/i hope the world burns" doesn't even remotely help though

Reading this thread it is a bunch of depressives who wallow in self-indulgent helplessness while other people sacrifice and work and organize in their communities. I admire you for caring and being genuine but that isn't what happens here.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

trump's brain is probably a twister spinner that alternates between PISS, MY DAUGHTER, FOX NEWS, and HOMBRES and he's managed to unify the left, wake up the normies, and turn the right into spineless cucks and he hasn't even been in office for thirty days

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

All of you do know that if what CNN is saying is real that we have a very real risk of ignoring the foundational reasons for this happening and then being killed in the pastry wars 20 years from now.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

*brings out corkboard*

*taps on this picture*

Moby.

Electronic super star, well known for songs like Porcelain. :eng101:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJWlBfo5Oj0

Now, Porcelain is a ceramic that can be made for multiple functions such as...

*strings up to this image*

*taps twice on it*

a toilet bowl.

Don't get lost, stay with me here. And what do you do with toilet bowls?

You pee into them

And you may ask yourself, what does pee have to do with what's going on?

Well pee is slang for piss, and the Russians have a tape on piss.

*taps 3 times and circles on this image*

Now you may ask yourself on what?

They have it on Trump, and Trump loves pee, drinks it practically every day.

Behold, Trump holding a flute of pee all sophisticatedly.

Moby, famous for songs like Porcelain, knows Trump is being blackmailed by the Russians because of a pee tape, a thing Moby would know about because you pee into toilet bowls!!! :byodood:

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

The Human Crouton posted:

How many Superdelegates does the Republican party have?

None really. That's a Democratic party thing to prevent anybody too far from the center from being nominated. The GOP has no breaks like that.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

SickZip posted:

The world's ending because we're basically in the midst of an attempted coup. The American apparatus of state cares enough about kicking Trump out that they're laying their cards on the table and showing how much of a democracy we are. Trump by himself was much more recoverable than this, what's going on is similar to how what truly killed the Roman Republic was not the power seizure by Caesar but his murder

yup.

trump is bad and dumb
deep state is scary and lol they are the true rulers of america lamo

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Business Gorillas posted:

trump's brain is probably a twister spinner that alternates between PISS, MY DAUGHTER, FOX NEWS, and HOMBRES and he's managed to unify the left, wake up the normies, and turn the right into spineless cucks and he hasn't even been in office for thirty days
I love my dead gay country

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yinlock posted:

yeah but even this is still a objectively better situation than the gop doing whatever they want unopposed

Agreed, this is the biggest time to continue the attacks and protests and news up and going because they'll never be more vulnerable than now. I just kinda understand the pessimism because if you thought they were being insane before, imagine now when they think they don't have much more to lose. We just need to be prepared

Cities continue to do protests, there have been a bunch every weekend so far and I hope it continues, especially for the general Women's March strike in a few weeks

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
also did anyone ever actually confirm that that dude who took all the pictures at mar a lago was actually retired counter intelligence?

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp_6MpuDJmE

Evil Robot of fuckin' media
I do not fear yeah - oh yeah!
Money and collusion fuckin' media
I don't give a poo poo yeah- oh yeah

Green pepper head crams dumpling into himself
Twisted common sense He stretch it to suit his purpose
Quotation childish mistake over and over
Shallow imitation and disorder peaceful time

He works himself to the born for audience rating
He waves his hand with forced smile on his face

Timid paracemium was wearing a lion
Platonic things die by the road side critically
Trouble hush-up it's useless match wits
An apple polisher turned his hand up side down

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SickZip posted:

The world's ending because we're basically in the midst of an attempted coup. The American apparatus of state cares enough about kicking Trump out that they're laying their cards on the table and showing how much of a democracy we are. Trump by himself was much more recoverable than this, what's going on is similar to how what truly killed the Roman Republic was not the power seizure by Caesar but his murder

lol no he wasn't, nobody was going to stop trump

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lol I remember being worried this thread would start to tail off

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Squizzle posted:

you mess w a tiger, you get tge horns

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Schnorkles posted:

What strikes me as interesting is the tempo of all of this.

It has been a very systematic and deliberate annihilation and with a slowly escalating crescendo. We went from weeks to days, and now we're in a 12 hour leak cycle where each one gets worse and isn't just "this is damaging" but someone ends up blown up.

I have literally 0 tinfoil in my body, but the way this is timed and playing out feels planned out to a certain level.

Read about how the color revolutions played out and realize the people who engineered them are the ones trying to push Trump out.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

euphronius posted:

Lol I remember being worried this thread would start to tail off

now we're all just gonna die of alcohol poisoning

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

are the people saying this is a deep state coup claiming that these accusations aren't actually true

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Watching Trump get caught in the American surveillance state is even better than watching Hillary and the DNC get caught in the Russian surveillance state.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

No. They grow all of our food, provide all of our soldiers, and are mocked for it. They will proceed to live boring as poo poo lives growing food and sending their sons to death only they will now enjoy watching you suffer along with them.

gently caress outta here. California grows all of the food and its the coastal states that have have all the cute small struggling family farms

flyover states are just Big Agriculture money pits that grow a shitload of worthless corn on giant plantations and make everybody fat

quote:

California produces a sizable majority of many American fruits, vegetables, and nuts: 99 percent of artichokes, 99 percent of walnuts, 97 percent of kiwis, 97 percent of plums, 95 percent of celery, 95 percent of garlic, 89 percent of cauliflower, 71 percent of spinach, and 69 percent of carrots (and the list goes on and on).

fatass americans in flyover states need to get hopped up on some liberal elite california celery

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

MysteriousStranger posted:

None really. That's a Democratic party thing to prevent anybody too far from the center from being nominated. The GOP has no breaks like that.

Good. Thank God that the Democrats have a way of making sure that only people who think similar to their parents can be president.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hey if the deep state coup wins then lol everyone who didn't vote won the election because who is chosen by the people doesn't actally matter! if deep state wanted to oust clinton they could. or anyone.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

FAUXTON posted:

Lol Baloogan can't stand having a president that looks normal so he has to cheerlead for Trump.

what wonderful slice of heaven do you come from thatt such beauty is normal?

i need to move there so i can fit in somewhere

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Baloogan posted:

hey if the deep state coup wins then lol everyone who didn't vote won the election because who is chosen by the people doesn't actally matter! if deep state wanted to oust clinton they could. or anyone.

i'm not an accelerationist but if there were ever a time to put that theory to the test, well,

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

euphronius posted:

Uh not if they were rapping a foreign phone line right or bugging a foreign office

Nope. You can get on your phone right now and give the Russian Ambassador a ringy-ding and as soon as the spooks listening in realize you're an American citizen, they gotta stop collecting immediately UNLESS you are talking to a foreign person outside the US.

Or gently caress who knows since the whole process is shrouded in secrecy and bullshit.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

what wonderful slice of heaven do you come from thatt such beauty is normal?

i need to move there so i can fit in somewhere

canada

and gently caress off we're full rather have a syrian refugee take your place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Baloogan posted:

ur just mad this significantly decreases the likelihood of MAD

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

south side aged really well

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

FAUXTON posted:

The Spylons are attacking every 33 minutes

Mods

Mods, please

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

R. Guyovich posted:

i'm not an accelerationist but if there were ever a time to put that theory to the test, well,

I mean we're pretty much live testing as I type this, so.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

R. Guyovich posted:

Full ahead. Warp 10.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Holy gently caress the awful app is taking up 18 gigs on the phone

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Schnorkles posted:

now we're all just gonna die of alcohol poisoning

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Full ahead. Warp 10.

Shall I... talk like George Takei, Captain? :grin:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Yinlock posted:

also why is everyone suddenly turbo-doomsaying now that actual consequences are happening?

like the world wasn't ending when trump was doing whatever he wanted but now that he's starting to be actively opposed the world is doomed???

bro we were doomsaying all the way through Weeks 1, 2, and 3

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Internet Webguy posted:

ur just mad this significantly decreases the likelihood of MAD

deep state isn't interested in destroying the global order and reforging civilization in fire
they just interested in weird never ending foreign wars :shrug:

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

quote:

+ The Russians are not interested in joining an anti-China coalition of the kind Steve Bannon would probably desire. The Kremlin also can't afford to indulge in anti-Islam rhetoric since Russia has 20 million Muslims, and Islamic puppet republics.

i really wish putin would explain this to donald :(

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Wikkheiser posted:

Article here today about Russian elites getting skittish. There's reasons for hope and optimism from their point of view buuuut:

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/02/13/the-kremlin-is-starting-to-worry-about-trump/

Mainly:

+ Russia has punched above its weight by being unpredictable and keeping the world off balance, forcing foreign capitals to react to Russian moves. Now, nobody is reacting to Putin, but to Trump.

+ They worry Trump could be overthrown or killed, which would precede a "virulent and bipartisan anti-Russian campaign in Washington. Oddly, therefore, Putin has become a hostage to Trump’s survival and success. This has seriously restricted Russia’s geopolitical options."

+ "The Russian government fears not only Trump’s downfall, of course, but also the possibility that he could opportunistically switch to a tough anti-Moscow line in order to make peace with hawkish Republican leaders in Congress."

+ The Russians are not interested in joining an anti-China coalition of the kind Steve Bannon would probably desire. The Kremlin also can't afford to indulge in anti-Islam rhetoric since Russia has 20 million Muslims, and Islamic puppet republics.

+ "What is especially dangerous from the Kremlin’s perspective is that certain nationalistic circles in Russia are falling in love with Trump’s insurrectionary approach." Note that Russian nationalism does not necessarily equal pro-Putin.

Hello catharsis, I haven't seen you since the election.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

i love the idea that trump is too loving trump america's ID for russia to handle
also this is pretty interesting. here's future russian president alexei navalny taking trump's victory and using it to bash putin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16dMpeaCexY

it's people like him ^ who really freak the kremlin out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Baloogan posted:

How about :

We elect people who arent shitbags

gently caress you

• Locked thread