Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
And what if that genie-president, instead of a 4-year term, had to grant three wishes to every American citizen?

Let's assume its rules are something like Can't ask me to kill, Can't bring people back to life, No asking for more wishes fucknuts, Won't give up his position as president or as genie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hell id vote 4 any kind of genie or djinn or even an efreet

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
none of them better be muslim tho

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Al! posted:

none of them better be muslim tho

you know i'm not sure if this immortal being of smokeless fire was even born in America, guys

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
Does the order of the wishes matter because if if it does I'm gonna go last so the republicans can't repeal my wishes.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
yeah i wish there was a game genie for reality so u could use codes to fix everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Mariana Horchata posted:

yeah i wish there was a game genie for reality so u could use codes to fix everything

Personally I liked the codes where Mario ran backwards and doubled over like he was doing the limbo.

• Locked thread