Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
But... It doesn't match the stove.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

Grimey Drawer

VendaGoat posted:

But... It doesn't match the stove.

The old one kept breaking down, I didn't have much of a choice.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
What's his name

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Don't lie to us OP, we know you eat your microwave dinners straight from the package anyway

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Why the gently caress do you have a bathroom sink in your kitchen!? Clearly a kitchen faucet though, i dunno what to think.
Your house sucks. Burn it down, start anew.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

The General posted:

Why the gently caress do you have a bathroom sink in your kitchen!? Clearly a kitchen faucet though, i dunno what to think.

We're Europian that's how things are over here.

Marmaduke! posted:

What's his name

Sorry, that was a bad angle. Here's one I took this morning:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
uh wow nice misogyny. reported

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
gbs hates women

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Enfield posted:

uh wow nice misogyny. reported
Checked your report and can confirm, this misogyny is pretty nice.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Checked your report and can confirm, this misogyny is pretty nice.

thanks for getting on top of the issue

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

SHISHKABOB posted:

gbs hates women

this is true. this is why i've been picketing the GBS moderatorship to remove troposphere and ladyambien. i dont think they're going to be doing any good moderating from the kitchen imo.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
is this the thread we can dump all of our gross misogynistic shitposting in?

women? more like BADmen cause they are basically men who are unironically bad heh :heysexy: :biotruths: :roflolmao:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SpaceClown posted:

is this the thread we can dump all of our gross misogynistic shitposting in?

women? more like BADmen cause they are basically men who are unironically bad heh :heysexy: :biotruths: :roflolmao:
Me, about to probate you: drat... it IS biologically true...

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

dishwasher is neither purple, nor a monkey. *votes 1 and strides proudly out of thread with head held high, and a new sense of confidence that he's never felt before*

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
Entered topic expected you to be the hiring manager for a dine-in restaurant, got the same basic joke.

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

Zahgaegun posted:

We're Europian that's how things are over here.

Sorry, that was a bad angle. Here's one I took this morning:

Is it true that in europe they call it a sucking machine and not a vacuum cleaner

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

Hell Yeah posted:

dishwasher is neither purple, nor a monkey. *votes 1 and strides proudly out of thread with head held high, and a new sense of confidence that he's never felt before*

Idgi

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Red Minjo posted:

Entered topic expected you to be the hiring manager for a dine-in restaurant, got the same basic joke.

That one's good too. Try it.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

butterbar posted:

Is it true that in europe they call it a sucking machine and not a vacuum cleaner

100% true! Also a hair dryer is called a blowie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless posted:

Me, about to probate you: drat... it IS biologically true...

Me, about to be probated: Heh, nothing personnel ladies :cool:

• Locked thread