Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

With the upcoming extremely divisive inauguration and as a budding PUA a thought has crossed my mind: how can I leverage the upcoming apocalypse to get mad puss?

The old Trump N'Dump is really losing effectiveness and I need a new method to take my game to the next level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

you point towards the border

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

The Brown Menace posted:

you point towards the border

it doesn't feel as good with a border wall though

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
With the new HB10 visa regime you'll drown in that mad puss op

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
I'm a middle class white male in Trump's America. :getin: 'cause it's winner take all now.

This will mostly work on minority women and immigrant women.

As for white women, get into some of the shady financial hustles that will be increasingly available in the coming administration.

This is your line for them:
I'm a rich white man in Trump's America. May I accompany you to Lululemon where whatever you try on I buy, to brunch where you may have unlimited mimosas, then a 300 dollar an hour spa. This would be followed by a chef made dinner and retirement to a master bedroom with a King sized bed. This can be your whole life with me or, the work camps of Trump's America, choose wisely.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

I'm a middle class white male in Trump's America. :getin: 'cause it's winner take all now.

As for white women, get into some of the shady financial hustles that will be increasingly available in the coming administration.

I'm a rich white man in Trump's America. May I accompany you to Lululemon where whatever you try on I buy, to brunch where you may have unlimited mimosas, then a 300 dollar an hour spa. This would be followed by a chef made dinner and retirement to a master bedroom with a King sized bed. This can be your whole life with me or, the work camps of Trump's America, choose wisely.

lindsey how could you?!?! you're a married man!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

gross as gently caress even as a joke

i am tired of a reality that makes this be a topical joke, can we change maps

• Locked thread