Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
virtua on is a v dope game, 3D robot fighting

if you can find a light gun HotD, Virtua Cop 1 and 2, Revolution X and Area 51 are all solid, however you cant have a flatscreen or it fucks with the aim

Dark Saviour is a personal favorite of mine, there's four different playthroughs and a boss rush mode that unlock depending on how fast you clear the tutorial. its an isometric rpg with platforming elements and the combat plays like a 2d fighting game, and you can capture enemy fighters and have them battle in your place if you get their health low enough

Panzer Dragoon is very good

I remember enjoying Clockwork Knight but I'm not sure how well it holds up today

X men vs Street fighter is real good, earthworm jim is a classic too

In the Hunt is a real cool submarine themed bullet hell, the pixel art and sprites is on par with the Metal Slug series

Sega Rally/Daytona are good, OG Road Rash is still fun as hell

those are all the good ones i can remember off the top of my head, as far as good games go when you're a sega saturn thalidomide baby like i was

my dad had multiple double cd books full of saturn games, im still not sure how he managed to get them all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
that ones real bad, you definitely want to avoid it.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Plebian Parasite posted:

The saturn has the best version of the original rayman, if you're into classic platforming.

bug! was p cool i liked how the camera and stuff shifted. also you got infinite lives by punching in BABY on the controller

• Locked thread