Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

Nice revenge from Seppi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

Tennis God smiling on this tournament.

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

Fanatic posted:

Maybe the Tennis God is at odds with Djokovic's cult

Oh poo poo, this is an actual thing. Well, even more reason to dump on Djokovic I guess!

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

I want to believe ol' Fed has still got it in him, but this is probably the worst chance for it given his lack of tennis lately. Hopefully at least someone interesting and new will win it.

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

Yeah, looking so much better here. Road to the finals for him is ridiculous though...

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

Zverev is looking crazy good against Murray. Just needs to keep holding serve for the win.

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

Yeah, this is the best Grand Slam.

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

And he somehow got them back.

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

I believe again. Please don't break my heart, Federer.

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

Federer proving how much more complete his game is than that hack Murray.

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

Fed v Baby Fed finals please

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

Good lord that was harder than it initially seemed. Please Baby Fed, beat Nadal. I'm not liking Fed's odds against him at all.

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

This is a good match. It'll be a better match if baby Fed wins

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

Awww man... Didnt watch 5hrs of tennis for this poo poo

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

Goddamit. But credit where credits due, that was some good rear end tennis. RIP Federer #18 I guess.

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

gently caress me. Why'd I choose tonight of all nights to fly home? Fed, win for me and my poor life choices.

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

Fuuuuuck yes yes yes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

Yeah I doubted him. I don't even give a fuccccck, still happy he won.

• Locked thread