Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Solemn Sloth posted:

I like Djokovic :smith:

I want to like him but I just can't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

get hosed berdych

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

if fed doesn't win then i hope raonic does

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Cavauro posted:

Good thing Nadal is going to easily win this instead of those unlikable fat cats

gently caress that doper

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

vyelkin posted:

Fed vs. Raonic final please

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

help me grigor d. you're my only hope

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

spamman posted:

Federer has just returned from a doping cycle and is a fraud

you misspelled nadal

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

nadal is a oval office and i hate his slow play. too bad no one calls him on it. i want a mcenroe-esque meltdown over it.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

where's jeff gillooly when you need him

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Ratios and Tendency posted:

lol at how bald Nadal already is, loving doping loser.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

“I put the two bottles down at my feet, in front of my chair to my left, one neatly behind the other, diagonally aimed at the court. Some call it superstition, but it’s not. If it were superstition, why would I keep doing the same thing over and over whether I win or lose? It’s a way of placing myself in a match, ordering my surroundings to match the order I seek in my head.”

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i can't loving watch this.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

holy loving poo poo

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

good triumphs over evil

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Orkin Mang posted:

that sshit doesnt count. ken rosewall lol. ok. his racket was made of rabbit guts

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Alain Post posted:

Serena Williams is the champ too. Seems like tennis might have a huge structural problem with young talent.

also doping.

and gambling.

• Locked thread