Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
I remember when Kyrgios was somewhat likeable in his first Aus Open as a great new Aussie hope after progressing from juniors. Then, at the following one he had some ridiculous hair style and an attitude to go along with it, and it was all downhill from there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Hortism posted:

Tennis God smiling on this tournament.
Maybe the Tennis God is at odds with Djokovic's cult

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

And so the fellatio on Federer by the Channel 7 commentary team will continue

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Alain Post posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37rQPv6UouU

Mmm. Real tennis. Rushing the net, and not using your doped up stamina to slug it from the baseline for 69 vollies.
Man, tennis is weirdly quiet without bogans yelling poo poo out right as the players are about to serve

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Wow, Nadal has more tics than I thought http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/06/rafael-nadal-ritual-tic-pick-water-bottles

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

oliwan posted:

Welcome to 10 years ago

We can't all be an expert on other men's rear end picking tendencies like you oliwan

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

5th break point in the set Fed has failed :negative:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Take it home Fed :pray:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

These loving referrals :lol:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

I didn't think he would win another but here we are

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

strap on revenge posted:

our commentary team last night was Lleyton Hewitt, Jim courier and Todd Woodbridge and it was good

yeah it was refreshing not having Bruce McAvaney in the box spewing useless stats the whole time for once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Schlesische posted:

Just means he's going to double down on that poo poo during the footy.

If I hear him call something related to Cyril "delicious" ever again, I'm going to loving lose it at whatever I'm watching the game on.
Yikes, glad I don't watch AFL :v:

• Locked thread