Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
We're all going to be very daydrunk for the inauguration so I created this thread to practice & rehearse our witty jokes to perfection in the off chance that someone actually reads anything we write while they're scrambling to hit the Last Page button after posting their own witty joke.

Okay so I was thinking that when Trump puts his left hand on the Bible, I'll quote Cy Tolliver saying "Over here on what the Dagos call my sinister side" for a Deadwood reference/insightful Trump vs. Mexico commentary double-whammy-bammy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
ugh im cumming so much oh oh ohhhh im runnin outta tissues

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
i won't be posting because i'll be on the run from the trumpenstaffel and don't want to give away my location

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

baloogan please stop quoting mein kampf

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

holy poo poo.. is that... is that Jeb!'s music???

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
see you later shitlords, i'm going to live in a more sensible and rational reality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyQCY6z3d88

rudatron has issued a correction as of 06:09 on Jan 16, 2017

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

pie count: 23
death count: 24

man trump did not like that poor homeless dude

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I can't believe trump just pissed into the crowd

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

logikv9 posted:

I can't believe trump just pissed into the crowd

I can't believe the riot started because trump's supporters demanded he piss on them

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

the crowd is cheering. they are cheering!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
This but with piss

https://youtu.be/uRecMEf3CRI

• Locked thread