Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

Sen. Lindsey Graham - ESTJ

enfp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

I took the aspie quiz and my results indicated that i am...

Alakazam

ahh i stand corrected, i guess most ppl dont understand who u really are Linds...

P.S. im p sure trump doxxed u because of hair envy...because drat is that is one Presdential af head of hair u got there Sen - in fact id go so far to suggest u start up a queer eye for the straight guy caucus to discuss makeover ideas for trump :q:

it's ok
i wanted to be a comedian, and instead i'm a spunk bucket for the senate; i keep telling 'em i only want McCain in that way, but, i think it's more about power than romance for most of them

as for making over Trump, have you seen him? i think he may be too far gone, i don't know

the hair is salvageable, but i don't think that there is anything we can do about his face

look at this mess:

...and that's him smiling!
i have considerable talents, however, i can't take a human being back to a diner to tell them to start over, it don't work that way

i appreciate your confidence in me though, and i've come to enjoy our internet fireside chats

i'm usually drunk shitposting by the fire when we meet
:beerpal:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Nebakenezzer posted:

I don't really see Cruz as lawful evil. He's a saving throw away from giving into his lust to torture people in his basement.

I guess I see Lawful Evil people as trying to hew to rational self interest or something, and Cruz is a garbage man who does whatever the gently caress he wants and doesn't care about anything else to the point even his fellow garbage men hate him

:q:

couldn't have said it better myself

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Nebakenezzer posted:

Mr. Graham, would you care to comment on the alignment of any other republicans/supreme court justices?

Bonus points if you can talk us through creature subtypes

McCain: lawful evil
McConnell: neutral evil
Cruz: chaotic evil
Gorsuch: neutral evil
the notorious RBG: lawful good
Paul Ryan: lawful evil
myself: chaotic neutral
Trump: chaotic evil
Chris Christie the fat and fallen former governor of fail jersey: neutral evil
Ben my new Valium source Carson: chaotic evil
Cruella DeVos: chaotic evil
KKK Sessions: lawful evil
Rex Tillerson: neutral evil

as a sitting republican senator representing South Carolina at 61 years old, i'm not that into gaming, so i can't help with the creature subtypes

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 19:41 on Feb 22, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
Something Awful:
Chaotic Neutral

C-Spam: Chaotic Good

Debate and Discussion:
Lawful Neutral

• Locked thread