Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Here in the Photoshop Sweatshop we'll be doing photoshop requests and posting other projects we worked on.

Keep it worksafe.

Don't make Avs here. Go here for that.
Tutorial thread

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Jan 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Great work, Manifisto. What have some of you been working on? I'll post kine when I can.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
alright, i'll admit it. im out of idea and have nothing to contribute to this thread. let us also use this thread to make ideas.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
let's make some post cards

----------------

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

They Might Be posted:

Picked up a cheap tablet to help out with graphic design stuff for the store/website, and I wanted to test it out on masking / compositing something furry and I figured I'd also doodle some awesome stuff on it while I was at it.

I was about to spend about $70 on a decent Chinese tablet, but was able to score a basically deadstock 6x8 intous 2 that was $400+ 10 years ago for $90 in the amazon used section.

Good find and album cover.

Been slacking in Photoshop for a while after a hard drive of mine started failing. Everything's fine now.

Gotta keep this thread goin...

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Photoshop Sweatshop project #1:
Make this gif a meme.

Concept: Steve Austin comes out of nowhere drinking milk and gesturing :cheers:.

• Locked thread