Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Before you post another kys at me for not liking a podcast guest that you do like, take several deep breaths and ask yourself if this is what you really want to be doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

If annibale has 1 fan i am him if annibale has 0 fans

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Jonah Galtberg posted:

Before you post another kys at me for not liking a podcast guest that you do like, take several deep breaths and ask yourself if this is what you really want to be doing

no one said that.

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

having enjoyed this episode, the real audio crime is is mark's 'that's interesting, yeeeeeeah'

Brain Candy has issued a correction as of 14:04 on Apr 14, 2024

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

Jonah Galtberg posted:

cheif, sweaty, bucko

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

post hole digger posted:

no one said that.

educate yourself before posting or you’ll look silly

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Mandel Brotset posted:

cheif, sweaty, bucko

champ

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Jonah Galtberg posted:

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

you should love yourself, NOW!

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

he’ll yeah

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

self-appointed podcast thread tough guy

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

you should love yourself, NOW!

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

lobster shirt posted:

i would love to know what annibale looks like irl, i bet its awesome

beer gas canister has issued a correction as of 22:55 on Apr 13, 2024

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

If annibale has 1 fan i am him if annibale has 0 fans

if Annibale has only fans, im paying for it

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1779263345784484338?t=ZTTT3pFn8yF4lvhJDnjBww&s=19

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

lol

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

mama mia

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

that hits

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011

Zedhe Khoja posted:

the way Annibale constantly says "uuuuuuhhhhhhh" with such deep vocal fry that you can hear each individual click of his vocal cords is pure ASMR and if you don't like it you should really just get the gently caress out of this thread

ok yeah but have you thought about what that would sound like at 1.5 speed?

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Anniable on 2x speed bangs tbh, real lyrical headbobbing poo poo

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

lol, without fail!

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Praying to Athena, the thinking man's god of war, for an emergency episode :pray:

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Praying to Athena, the thinking man's god of war, for an emergency episode :pray:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/markamesexiled/status/1779313984996319329?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Jonah Galtberg posted:

Calm your autisms, I’m not out to ruin your enjoyment

You are. You're going to take our eatlers and John Dorks.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

they dont sound alike at all but for some reason i perceive a strong connection between annibale and masaokis

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
'Eetler, and, you know, ze science fixion reference

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
Not sure if his 40k rant helped or hindered the Anniable cause, but I love him all the same.

Did take 3 episodes back in the 100 year war coverage to get my head around the accent, though.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
understanding accents is 100% a worthwhile skill

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

before when I thought of my man dying by drone I figured it'd be president buttigieg getting fed up with him, but this has all sorts of new possibilities

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

john dolan receives life sentence after accidentally decapitating his elderly albanian landlady with drone propellers

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

or he finally finds an assassination method that he could do himself after a stage 4 diagnosis

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol at @ drone buyin, there’s a reason Ukraine is begging gamers to be operators. i ordered some usb connectable drone controller after i tried a sim (velocidrone) because its clearly owns but you need some real fine throttle control which would be a pain in the rear end on a gamepad

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
im very far behind but I really hope they do a commentary on trumps Gettysburg address

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

good news,

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

[reading this and then checking the description of yesterdays episode like I should have]

:sickos:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

don't fight uphill, me boys