Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
hell one earth is A+ ftw prime grade steak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol at them being terrified of black holes/death. Christianity did a number on their brains.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
abrahamic religion, w/e its all the same crap

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

itt thirty and forty something’s confident that they’ll never fear death.

fearing death is one thing, ruminating on the void/where soul go is another and sorta funny

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
souls go up or souls go down. its very simple.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

pokeyman posted:

got to the first mention of covid as I make my way through the archive. "only a hundred and thirty cases"

one month later comes the first mention of "lockdown"

lol its hard to understate how far ahead of the curve goons were. unfortunately we weren't coldblooded enough to capitalize....

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
e: mf wrong trhead

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 09:18 on Mar 24, 2024

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Plutonis posted:

What the gently caress lol a HOI4 mod I follow (Cold War: The Iron Curtain) is adding Mark Ames in the future as a General/Advisor for Limonov if he manages to get in power in Russia

lmfao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Radio War Cabinet Nerd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol at @ drone buyin, there’s a reason Ukraine is begging gamers to be operators. i ordered some usb connectable drone controller after i tried a sim (velocidrone) because its clearly owns but you need some real fine throttle control which would be a pain in the rear end on a gamepad