Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
mark's gonna be asking guests 10 years from now if they too were blindsided when russia invaded ukraine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

dude's earned his right to be a little cranky many times over

i was just going through some of his osama + syria interviews and found his first response to chris cuomo here hilarious ("thanks for coming on" hersh: "okay") https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpzNgN5Jssc

this is amazing, lmao

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
i swear they complain about putinologists all the time, this better be loving good

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
listen man im hustlin and grindin, i only have 54 minutes to listen to this 60 minute podcast ep

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k

R. Guyovich posted:

"i don't think anyone regrets the fall of the soviet empire"

you may want to ask some people in former soviet republics about that!

i get they dont want to quarrel with guests but i was dead after this