Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I've only listened to snippets of this podcast but it seems pretty good - does the patreon work as like an episode unlocker? Ie sub and pick two episodes a month? Or am I misunderstanding it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Just me being a bit thick and dyslexic I think. Thanks! Subbed because the content is great so far.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Yeah I book marked that - thanks! I have a ton of driving to do for work and downtime in surgery so it's ideal time to catch up.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Jeez, Ames slipping all over the place lmao

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Yeah that bit made me raise an eyebrow but he did then go onto about the Russian lines being very entrenched and even a full assault would most likely fail.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I always feel like this host doesn't know as much as John and Mark think he does but maybe I'm being a bit unfair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

This Guyana ep is fantastic fair play. I only got angry about 100 times!