Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011
heads up: John dolans book Pleasent Hell is awful. it's like someone played confederacy of dunces straight

rwn is great but yeah, psa, save yourself a few hours of reading about social anxiety and weird masturbatory fetishes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011
the latest episode is only up on Patreon and not the public feed yet and goddamn I didn't realize how much overcast's smart speed eats up weird pauses in their dialogue. rawdogging the episode is almost unbearable

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

what the gently caress is spart smeed

overcast does this thing where they auto detect and skip over pauses in dialogue.

I've played other podcasts on Patreon and not noticed it but John has a lot of awkward pauses. or at least I noticed it a lot with the latest episode

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

itt thirty and forty something’s yearning for the void

ftfy

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011

Zedhe Khoja posted:

the way Annibale constantly says "uuuuuuhhhhhhh" with such deep vocal fry that you can hear each individual click of his vocal cords is pure ASMR and if you don't like it you should really just get the gently caress out of this thread

ok yeah but have you thought about what that would sound like at 1.5 speed?